Apparel Design Jobs: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Converse Apparel Designer - Shanghai, China
- Description: Designs the products that will be created and sold to consumers. Includes original concepts, selection of appropriate materials, and modifications to ensure manufacturability. Poduct Design - With supervision from Design management, uses design skills to create original product designs or refreshes existing products that appropriately reflect Nike's design philosophy & standards. May also do an "apprenticeship" with senio...
Reference Code: GC02074
- Senior Designer Brand Experience Converse - Boston, MA
- Description: As a Senior Designer supporting the Brand Experience group in Converse Brand Design, you’ll work in concert with the Brand Experience Creative Director to develop the Brand design vision, direction and execution for the Converse Brand as a whole. With the support of the Brand Experience design team, you will help explore, develop and drive the aesthetic and strategic presence of our Brand for both global and regional appl...
Reference Code: 00143484
- Apparel Designer Jordan Brand - Portland, OR
- Description: Jordan Brand is seeking an apparel designer to continue to define the modern uniform of sport and lifestyle for the Jordan category. This category is unique as it includes both lifestyle, performance and training product. As our Apparel Designer II, you'll utilize your advanced design skills to create original, innovative designs that appropriately reflect Nike's design philosophy and standards. You'll communicate and pre...
Reference Code: 00127805