Corporate and Social Responsibility: What We Offer
If you have a vision for the brand and a heart dedicated to improving the future of the world around us, a job in Corporate and Social Responsibility may be the perfect fit. As CR practices expand, we see the positive impact we can have in our world. Working in Corporate and Social Responsibility at Nike means you thrive on finding solutions, using creativity and harnessing innovation. From auditing overseas factories and setting and measuring ambitious climate neutrality targets to tackling waste throughout the manufacturing process, we work both within and across business units to get to the root of problems. Learn more about the jobs in Corporate and Responsibility with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- SM&S Senior Reporting Manager Labor & Environment Excellence - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Sustainable Manufacturing & Sourcing Sr. Reporting Manager (Labor & Environment Excellence), you'll be responsible for working with leadership to develop the SM&S data strategy and ensuring alignment of performance management metrics and data to Nike’s Labor and Environment strategic priorities. You will lead a team responsible for needs analysis and standardization of data capture, integration and management tools...
Reference Code: 00156310
- Sustainability Portfolio Director - Portland, OR
- Description: Our vision of the future is a world in transition from an industrial economy to a sustainable economy – where renewable sources of energy flourish, water is borrowed responsibly and returned clean to communities, waste is a new asset, workers across the industry are consistently valued, and environmental impact will be a critical metric of success. This is a future that will be good for business, economies and communities...
Reference Code: 00156520
- Global Issues Manager - Singapore
- Description: Corporate and Social Responsibility As Nike’s Sustainable Manufacturing & Sourcing (SM&S) Global Issues Manager, you will have ownership for developing and leading the in-field implementation of Nike Inc’s Issues Management Strategy. Issues Management is a function of Nike’s SM&S team, and is responsible for managing labor and environmental issues/incidents that occur within Nike’s global supply chain. The Issues Manageme...
Reference Code: SA00335