Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Footwear Designer - Shanghai, China
- Description: Utilizes design skills to provide innovative design solutions for Footwear that appropriately reflect Converse design philosophy.1. Utilize design skills to create original concepts and designs that appropriately reflect Converse's design philosophy & standards.2. Contribute to seasonal creative strategy for products andline segmentations by working closely with Design and Merchandising management teams.3. Provide tech pa...
Reference Code: GC01623
- Senior Designer Nike Brand Design - Portland, OR
- Description: As a Senior Designer in Nike's Brand Design, you'll develop innovative and creative design solutions for assigned projects supporting seasonal brand messages. You'll work on projects from conception through execution, partnering with several other functions to craft consumer facing creative. You'll influence and evolve the design and creative development process. You'll be a key member of a tightly integrated Brand Design...
Reference Code: 00113088
- Converse Print & Pattern Designer I - New York, NY
- Description: Put a Shirt On What we wear is personal. But envy is universal. To make that unique thing, the clothing someone reaches for and thinks, "This is me" is a cool power to wield. If you care about clothes, about how it wears, broadcasts, and creates tidal waves of coveting, then you're our designer. Plus, you can wear what you want to work. - Basic knowledge of technical aspects of print & pattern production - Ability to...
Reference Code: 00112500