|Converse AP Design Director||Shanghai, China||11/28/2013|
|Converse Apparel Designer||Shanghai, China||11/14/2013|
|Sr Interaction Designer Digital Sport||11/13/2013|
|Converse Senior Product Development Designer||New York, NY||10/28/2013|
|Experience Producer Nikecom Global Digital Commerce||Portland, OR||10/28/2013|
|Interaction Designer II Consumer Digital Technology||Portland, OR||10/23/2013|
|Interaction Designer III Lead Consumer Digital Technology||Portland, OR||10/23/2013|
|Experience Designer II Nike Digital Studio||Portland, OR||10/07/2013|
|Converse Senior Brand Designer||North Andover, MA||10/04/2013|
|Senior User Researcher Nikecom Global Digital Commerce||Portland, OR||09/26/2013|
|Design Director Nike Brand Design Women's Training||Portland, OR||09/05/2013|
|Design Director NIKEiD Global Brand Design||Portland, OR||08/26/2013|
|Design Director Nikecom Global Digital Commerce||Portland, OR||08/13/2013|
|Copy Director Nikecom Global Digital Commerce||Portland, OR||08/13/2013|
|Design Director Footwear Graphics Converse||07/17/2013|
|Interactive Art Director Nike Global Digital Brand Design||Portland, OR||06/03/2013|
|3D Concept Designer Product Creation Center||Portland, OR||02/07/2013|
|Experience Design Director Nike Digital Innovation||Portland, OR||09/27/2012|
Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Interaction Designer Digital Sport - USA
- Description: As our Sr. Interaction Designer for Nike Digital Sport, you are responsible for crafting best-in-class user experiences and interactions for Nike+ mobile apps, web, and partner experiences. You will collaborate with Product, Experience and Insight team members on the future of Nike Digital Sport experiences, and then develop UX strategy, design and prototypes that set the overall experience direction for projects.The Sr. ...
Reference Code: 00138328
- Converse Senior Product Development Designer - New York, NY
- Description: Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language. - Serve as the technical e...
Reference Code: IR18
- Experience Producer Nikecom Global Digital Commerce - Portland, OR
- Description: The Nike.com Experience team is seeking an innovative and highly motivated UX Producer to join our effort to raise the bar on the commerce experience of Nike.com. We are looking for someone with the ability and desire to lead a team to create a highly functional and visibly appealing experiences in key areas of Nike.com . As a UX Producer, your job is to make sure that our products are intuitive, accessible and usable ...
Reference Code: 00135612