Footwear Design Jobs: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Footwear Designer II Nike Sportswear - USA
- Description: As our Footwear Designer II - Nike Sportswear (NSW), you'll produce innovative footwear designs for Nike's Footwear Category and create a line from concept to reality under the direction of our Design Manager, Senior Designer and Directors. You'll collaborate with our Design and Category management teams to create innovative product designs that appeal to targeted consumers and advance Nike's design image and product perf...
Reference Code: 00146040
- DESIGNER I FOOTWEAR GRAPHICS - Boston, MA
- Description: The Converse Graphic Studio, is seeking a visionary graphic designer/ illustrator to bring lifestyle graphic design to the Converse All Star business. We are seeking a graphic designer with an awareness of lifestyle, fashion and streetwear trends. Strong illustration, pattern and typography skills will lead to success in this role. This role may encompass a wide array of graphics applications including pattern print and o...
Reference Code: 00149984
- Converse Senior Footwear Designer CONS - USA
- Description: As our Senior Footwear Designer - CONS, you'll produce innovative footwear designs for Converse's Footwear Category and create a line from concept to reality under the direction of our Design Directors. You'll collaborate with our Design and Category management teams to create innovative product designs that appeal to targeted consumers and advance Converse's design image and product performance. You'll also proactively f...
Reference Code: 00138122