Footwear Design Jobs: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Materials Designer I Core Performance - Portland, OR
- Description: It's time to let who you are determine where you work, and not the other way around. From guitarists to graphic designers to people whose skills defy description, the Nike design group is definitely an atypical work environment. Every few months our design library hosts an exhibit on different design topics - a recent exhibit featured "Rockets, Robots and Ray Guns." And there's also our bi-annual design conferences where ...
Reference Code: 00130296
- Design Director Footwear Action Sports - USA
- Description: As our Action Sports Footwear Design Director, you'll lead a talented design team to create product that combines aesthetic appeal with performance innovation. You'll set strategic direction and establish a clear vision for Action Sports. Understanding the latest in material trends and consumer insights will be critical in the success of this role. You'll understand the importance of brand values and the relationship betw...
Reference Code: 00129284
- Innovator II - Beaverton, OR
- Description: Work autonomously to produce original, innovative designs and concepts at the beginning of the product innovation process for footwear and digital experience products. Use computer-aided design programs as well as sketching, rapid visualization, and prototyping to create cohesive footwear lines and collections from concept to reality. Collaborate with Design and Category Management teams to develop seasonal creative str...
Reference Code: IR17