Graphic Design: What We Offer
By being hired into one of our Graphic Design jobs at Nike, you’ll be a key member of the Nike team. Professionals in Graphic Design careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Graphic Design job to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Graphic Design at Nike may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Campus Graphic Design Leader - Shanghai, China
- Description: 1. Provides people leadership. Participates in activities such as work planning, process development, resource optimization, employee goal setting, coaching, hiring decisions, and performance monitoring. Trains or mentors staff.2. Graphic Design - With general direction from Design management, uses advanced design skills to create original graphic designs that appropriately reflect Nike's design ethos. Assists with ideati...
Reference Code: GC01354
- Graphic Designer I - Hong Kong
- Description: Key Job Accountabilities :Product Design - With direction from Design management, uses design skills to create original graphic and/or textile designs that appropriately reflect Nike's design ethos. Effectively uses computerized systems in design process. Prototype Creation - Provides appropriate materials to designers, developers, account managers, and/or graphic separators for the creation of separations, embroidery, an...
Reference Code: GC01386
- Senior Graphic Designer - WE/CEE Headquarters, Netherlands
- Description: Main tasksAs our Senior Graphic Designer,for our Global Promo Apparel division, Pro. Sports - Rugby, Bball and Track & Field at our European headquarters near Amsterdam, you are part of the Nike team servicing some of the best Rugby, Basketball and Track & Field clubs and federations in the world. You report to the GPA Global Design Director and the Senior Product Manager. You are responsible for designing the graphics an...
Reference Code: RQ00045375