|Internship Billing Analyst||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/23/2014|
|Internship Financial Analyst||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/03/2014|
|Internship Product Development Footwear||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/01/2014|
|Internship Intersport Sales Netherlands||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||03/28/2014|
|Internship Golf Business Support||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||03/18/2014|
|Nike Russia Summer Internship Program 2014||Moscow, Moscow, Russian Federation||02/06/2014|
|Internship Facilities Management||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/20/2014|
|Internship Retail Finance||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/15/2014|
|Merchandising Internships (undergraduate)||Beaverton, OR||01/14/2014|
|Internship Football Licensing Finance||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/09/2014|
|Internship Digital Commerce Business Analytics||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/09/2014|
|Internship Communications||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||11/08/2013|
|Internship European Procurement||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||10/21/2013|
|Internship Sales Central And Eastern Europe||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||10/21/2013|
Internship: What We Offer
By being hired into one of our Internship jobs at Nike, you’ll be a key member of the Nike team. Professionals in Internship careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Internship job to learn more about the exact qualifications.
An Internship at Nike may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Internship Product Development Footwear - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In the Product Development Footwear internship you will get an incredible opportunity to dive into the product creation process at Nike, being responsible for converting a project brief and a two-dimensional design rendering into a three-dimensional sample, that meets the needs of the team and the consumer that can be successfully and profitably commercialized and produced. RESPONSIBILITIES- Be part of the product creatio...
Reference Code: 00157505
- Internship Financial Analyst - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In this role you’ll be asked to provide financial insights to functional leaders (Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.) in the area of Operating Expenses (OPEX), working closely with Human Resources around wage-related planning, and assessing overall Risks and Opportunities within cost center Budget. RESPONSIBILITIES- Review year to date spend, reviewing detail- Understand timing/permanent differences versus forecast- Reforeca...
Reference Code: SRC040314FA
- Internship Billing Analyst - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: As the Billing Analyst Intern in the team you will have a unique opportunity to gain exposure in Billing, in a role closely connected with the wholesale inventory accounting team as well.This 12 month internship will give you the opportunity to contribute to the success of both teams. BillingBilling is critical to Nike’s Order to Cash process and the team is responsible for ensuring our invoicing to the customer is comple...
Reference Code: SRC042314BA