|Patent Liaison||Portland, OR||07/22/2014|
|Sports Marketing Associate Counsel||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||07/10/2014|
|Internship Environment Safety And Health||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||05/01/2014|
|Product Compliance Specialist||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/13/2014|
|Brand Protection Manager||Guangzhou, China||04/05/2014|
|Brand Protection Manager||Shanghai, China||04/05/2014|
|Patent Expert||Portland, OR||04/04/2014|
|Business Recovery Program Manager||Portland, OR||07/04/2012|
Legal: What We Offer
By being hired into one of our Legal jobs at Nike, you’ll be a key member of the Nike team. Professionals in Legal careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Legal job to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Legal at Nike may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Patent Liaison - Portland, OR
- Description: The heart of Nike is built around one simple idea -- innovate. Whether that innovation is called Nike Air or Nike Free or Nike Flyknit or the Nike+ FuelBand, the principle is the same: think something that nobody has thought before and create product that is uniquely innovative and uniquely Nike. So take chances. Think bigger than the next achiever. Just know one thing. The more you succeed, the higher we’ll raise the bar...
Reference Code: 00172368
- SPORTS MARKETING ASSOCIATE COUNSEL - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: NIKE’s Legal Department is looking for a talented junior attorney (minimum 2 years of experience) to join its Legal Sports Marketing group based in The Netherlands. The attorney will work closely with business team members and advise on endorsement and sponsorship contracts. Travel will be required. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following functional competencies: · Teamwork - work collaboratively t...
Reference Code: 00170840
- Internship Environment Safety and Health - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In the Internship Risk Management you will support risk management in providing services (Identification, Analysis, Controls, and Monitoring) and to be a resource for technical knowledge in their chosen risk management discipline (Environment, Health & Safety or Business Continuity) for the department and the region. Responsibilities- Environment Safety and Health: occupational injury data collection and analysis support ...
Reference Code: SRC050114IRM