Logistics Management: What We Offer
By being hired into one of our Logistics Management jobs at Nike, you’ll be a key member of the Nike team. Professionals in Logistics Management careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Logistics Management job to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Logistics Management at Nike may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER AREA MANAGER CONVERSE ONTARIO CA - Ontario, CA
- Description: As our Distribution Center Area Manager you’ll lead and influence the input/output of 7-100 employees' production. You’ll actively listen and address employees' concerns. You’ll work in harmony with the Flow Support Center in order to make the best business decisions. You’ll process multiple demands to maximize Distribution Center's output. Conduct follow up meetings and be pro-active in assessing the quality of work perf...
Reference Code: 00152439
- Asia Pacific Demand Planner - Shanghai, China
- Description: • Create and manage templates and tools to collect, filter and communicate capacity and sku forecasting for the region.• Seek out and coordinate relevant information pertaining to apparel & accessories planning and operations, and communicate out to merchandisers, product creation teams, and apparel sales on a consistent and timely basis. • Collaborate with cross-functional partners to build solutions and ensure execution...
Reference Code: GC02195
- Demand Planner - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: As our Demand Planner for Nike Europe, you will develop, execute and report on detailed demand plans for assigned categories, customers, or product types. You will analyze data and make recommendations in order to achieve profitability, customer coverage and inventory goals. Your responsibilities will include: - Develop monthly category demand plan and monitor forecasts- Collect and analyze market data and trends to impac...
Reference Code: 00152485