|Industrial Engineer||Novo Hamburgo, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil||07/28/2014|
|Material Quality Engineer||Taipei, Taiwan||07/27/2014|
|Engineering Manager||Zhongshan, China||07/24/2014|
|Manufacturing Engineer Ii||Vietnam||07/24/2014|
|Pco Ii B Shift||St. Charles, Missouri||07/18/2014|
|Pco Ii D Shift||St. Charles, Missouri||07/18/2014|
|Pco Ii C Shift||St. Charles, Missouri||07/18/2014|
|Nike Id Category Manufacturing Manager Lead||Vietnam||07/17/2014|
|Footwear Supply Planning Operations Manager||Portland, OR||07/14/2014|
|Manufacturing Product Engineer Ll||Shanghai, China||07/13/2014|
|Planning Transformation Lead||Vietnam||07/13/2014|
|Production Analyst||Shanghai, China||07/13/2014|
|Controls And Automation Engineer Iii||St. Charles, Missouri||07/07/2014|
|Knit Category Operations Manager||China||06/19/2014|
|Knit Manufacturing Quality Assurance Technician||China||06/19/2014|
|Knit Technical Operations Manager||China||06/19/2014|
|Director Of Chemical Engineering Taiwan (location Taiwan) Expat||Portland, OR||06/19/2014|
|Country Materials Director||Taichung, Taiwan||06/09/2014|
|Director Chemical Engineering||Taichung, Taiwan||06/09/2014|
Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Engineering Manager - Zhongshan, China
- Description: Responsibilities: - Leads teams to troubleshoot and improve existing Production processes, including implementation of Lead technology by factories. - Leads team in defining and documenting procedures for all aspects of manufacturing processes and equipment. - Collects, analyzes and reports local market conditions which impact the production process. Works with factory partners to reduce cost of manufacturing through proc...
Reference Code: GC02531
- Material Quality Engineer - Taipei, Taiwan
- Description: 40％ Managing Supplier Quality Process20％ Leading Product/Process Qualification Process15％ Leading Field Application of Prevention Systems15％ Utilizing Quality Engineering Tools for Root Cause Discovery and Defect/Variation Reduction10％ Training and Communication• Provides product quality expertise to category teams to ensure potential defects are identified and prevented at the design stage and provides input based on def...
Reference Code: GC02533
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER - Novo Hamburgo, Rio Grande do Sul
- Description: Job PurposeThe nature of the work is focused on collectingIndustrial Engineering data to establish baseline factory metrics to supportmanufacturing modernization and costing of footwear products. Works across thefootwear categories, factory partners, and functional engineering teams usingexisting or new IE tools and techniques. KeyAccountabilities (Responsibilities): Collects industrial engineering data in order to establ...
Reference Code: 942