|Operations Director Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Manufacturing Ecosystem Director Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Director Of Factory Partnerships Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Digital Product Creation Director Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Industrial Engineer Location Vietnam||Portland, OR||03/05/2014|
|Senior Quality Engineer Apparel And Innovation||Beaverton, OR||02/21/2014|
|Sustainable Manufacturing Waste Program Director||Portland, OR||02/11/2014|
|Manufacturing & Sourcing Internships (graduate)||Beaverton, OR||01/14/2014|
|Director Of Quality Information And Standards||Portland, OR||01/06/2014|
|Design Engineer I In House Manufacturing||St. Louis, MO||12/12/2013|
|Quality Assurance Engineer Ii (in House Manufacturing)||Portland, OR||11/22/2013|
|Materials Researcher Thermoplastic Urethane||Portland, OR||10/25/2013|
|Mold Designer Ii||Portland, OR||10/16/2013|
|Senior Machinist D2||Beaverton, OR||10/09/2013|
|Design Engineer Ii||08/29/2013|
|Senior Industrial Engineer Decision Support Memphis Tn||Memphis, TN||01/04/2013|
Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Manufacturing & Sourcing Internships (Graduate) - Beaverton, OR
- Description: It takes more than just a passion for sport to stay on top of our game. That’s why at Nike we seek the exceptional, the motivated and the innovative. Our highly competitive internship program provides candidates with the opportunity to gain the best hands-on experience in virtually every area within Nike. As our E Commerce Intern, you’ll help us achieve one common goal—to bring innovation and inspiration to every athlete*...
Reference Code: IGNITE12
- Director of Quality Information and Standards - Portland, OR
- Description: As the Director of Quality Information and Standards, you will facilitate and own the process of cross-functional establishment of product standards (includes fabric, findings, color, garment, attribution). This position will coordinate needed functions both within and outside of Nike (i.e. Customers, Regulatory Agencies, Professional Networks, Third Party Testing Agencies, Consumers, Suppliers) to ensure Nike properly se...
Reference Code: 00145943
- Sustainable Manufacturing Waste Program Director - Portland, OR
- Description: The Sustainable Manufacturing and Sourcing (SM&S) group is positioned as the strategic bridge between our Sustainable Business and Innovation (SB&I) organization and the Global Sourcing and Manufacturing (GS&M) organization. Our charter is to integrate sustainability into our core manufacturing supply chain thereby enabling Nike Inc’s long-term business growth potential by decoupling that growth from constrained resources...
Reference Code: 00152420