|Operations Director Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Manufacturing Ecosystem Director Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Director Of Factory Partnerships Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Digital Product Creation Director Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Industrial Engineer Location Vietnam||Portland, OR||03/05/2014|
|Senior Quality Engineer Apparel And Innovation||Beaverton, OR||02/21/2014|
|Sustainable Manufacturing Waste Program Director||Portland, OR||02/11/2014|
|Manufacturing & Sourcing Internships (graduate)||Beaverton, OR||01/14/2014|
|Director Of Quality Information And Standards||Portland, OR||01/06/2014|
|Design Engineer I In House Manufacturing||St. Louis, MO||12/12/2013|
|Quality Assurance Engineer Ii (in House Manufacturing)||Portland, OR||11/22/2013|
|Materials Researcher Thermoplastic Urethane||Portland, OR||10/25/2013|
|Senior Machinist D2||Beaverton, OR||10/09/2013|
|Design Engineer Ii||08/29/2013|
|Manufacturing Engineer Iii||Portland, OR||08/19/2013|
Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Manufacturing Engineer III - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Manufacturing Engineer III, you will research and develop new processes and methods for manufacturing footwear and footwear components. You will design and execute experiments to understand key variables between material, process, tooling, and equipment. You will prototype and test ideas in an R&D setting while establishing specifications for a high volume manufacturing line. You will work with OEM suppliers to spe...
Reference Code: 00122212
- Design Engineer II - USA
- Description: As our Design Engineer II, you will join the team to assist or lead in the product design, development, tooling design and manufacturing of products related to Nike Air. By leveraging your experience in 3D design and engineering, as well as experience and insights in injection molding product design and tooling, you’ll identify and explore new and creative paths given the problem(s) or project(s) to which you are assigned...
Reference Code: 00124253
- Senior Machinist D2 - Beaverton, OR
- Description: Take an idea. Make it a product. Get it into the pipeline. Share it with the world. Sounds simple, but, of course, the devil's in the details. At Nike's In-House Manufacturing and Distribution Divisions, we manage every detail, making sure great ideas become great products for athletes everywhere. What does this mean for you? In the best situations it means you'll push your colleagues to do their best work, and they'll tu...
Reference Code: 00129908