Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- MATERIALS RESEARCHER INK AND DYE DEVELOPMENT - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Materials Researcher focusing on Ink and Dye Development, in our Polymers R&D, you'll perform scientific investigation directed toward developing and supporting innovative coloration methods for a variety of Nike footwear materials. You'll develop customized testing methods to support new colorant development, evaluations and ongoing development support. You'll act as internal consultant providing technical guidan...
Reference Code: 00130710
- Materials Planner - USA
- Description: As our Material Supply Planer you'll use our legacy system tools and processes to create executable material supply plans to support material availability and on time delivery of the products. You'll manage vendor resources and capacity planning to support the Global Apparel business model. In this position you'll have the opportunity to work with Nike Liaison offices, factories, agents and/or material suppliers to develo...
Reference Code: 00129072
- PMO II Multiple Shifts - Beaverton, OR
- Description: PMO II –Focus on Injection Mold Description- As our Plastic Machine Operator you will be primarily responsible for managing, developing, and optimizing injection molding processes while evaluating multiple variables. In addition, you will be expected to be able to execute machine start-ups, shut-downs, material changes, and necessary process changes to ensure quality product. Be able to perform daily mold and machine pr...
Reference Code: 00127945