|Senior Material Science Innovation Engineer||11/13/2013|
|Sr Footwear Technician Lead||Portland, OR||11/01/2013|
|Senior Lab Technician||Beaverton, OR||10/16/2013|
|FBAT Performance Specialist||Beaverton, OR||10/14/2013|
|DIRECTOR BOTTOM SOLUTIONS MATERIAL INNOVATION||Beaverton, OR||09/26/2013|
|DIRECTOR UPPER SOLUTIONS MATERIAL INNOVATION||Portland, OR||09/26/2013|
|Converse Materials Textile Developer||North Andover, MA||09/23/2013|
|MATERIAL DEVELOPER II KNIT INNOVATION||Portland, OR||09/13/2013|
|Knit Specialist II Flyknit Footwear||Portland, OR||09/06/2013|
|MATERIAL DEVELOPER II CUSHIONING INNOVATION||Portland, OR||08/27/2013|
|NSRL RESEARCHER I BIOMECHANICS||Dallas, TX||06/28/2013|
|SR RESEARCHER SENSORY PERCEPTION NSRL||05/08/2013|
|Materials Developer II (Thermoplastic Composites)||Portland, OR||05/07/2013|
|RESEARCHER I BIOMECHANICS NSRL||Portland, OR||05/07/2013|
|RESEARCHER II BIOMECHANICS NSRL||Portland, OR||05/07/2013|
Product Development and Engineering: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development and Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- RESEARCHER II BIOMECHANICS NSRL - Portland, OR
- Description: As our NIKE Sport Research Lab (NSRL) Researcher II, you will be responsible for executing research programs (comprised of both applied and basic research) aimed at delivering proven performance insights that will lead to technologically innovative footwear, apparel and equipment that are globally relevant. You will work closely with the Senior Researcher to create a research vision and plan. You will act as a creative ...
Reference Code: 00110965
- RESEARCHER I BIOMECHANICS NSRL - Portland, OR
- Description: As our NIKE Sport Research Lab (NSRL) Researcher I, you will be responsible for executing research projects (both applied and basic research) aimed at delivering proven performance insights that will lead to technologically innovative footwear, apparel and equipment that are globally relevant. You will participate in the development of new tools, methods and procedures that will streamline data acquisition. In addition,...
Reference Code: 00110966
- Materials Developer II (Thermoplastic Composites) - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Materials Developer II within the Materials Innovation (MI) team, you'll develop and apply material expertise in polymers and composites to fuel and support strategic developmental efforts within Nike's Footwear innovation Kitchen (iK). You will be asked to integrate polymers expertise into strategic development programs across soccer, basketball, running and football categories. There will be a wide range of mat...
Reference Code: 00110980