Product Development and Engineering: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development and Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- DEVELOPER II HARDGOODS - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Product Developer II - Equipment, you'll provide project and process management within Equipment Product Development with a focus on our Performance Football Glove product line. As part of the Football Glove team, you will work with category Product and Graphic Design and Product Management converting a project brief and 2D design rendering into a 3D sample that meets the needs of the team and the consumer and can ...
Reference Code: 00157927
- Converse Product Development Associate - New York, NY
- Description: Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language. As our Production Development A...
Reference Code: 00153193
- SENIOR MATERIALS RESEARCHER APPAREL MATERIAL INNOVATION - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Senior Materials Researcher for Global Apparel, you'll research and develop medium and long term globally relevant innovative materials and textile construction methods for Nike apparel. You'll provide materials trend and innovation direction, technical expertise, and manufacturing direction for global and regional apparel teams. You'll research, create and develop highly innovative materials, on a 12-36 month time...
Reference Code: 00152815