|Product Creation Immersion Coordinator||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Footwear Developer 1 All Star||North Andover, MA||02/20/2014|
|Knit Product Creation Programmer||Portland, OR||02/20/2014|
|Materials Manager||Portland, OR||02/13/2014|
|Apparel Senior Technical Developer||Beaverton, OR||02/05/2014|
|Digital Sport Senior Product Manager||Beaverton, OR||02/04/2014|
|Hurley Tech Coordinator||Costa Mesa, CA||01/24/2014|
|Product Creation Internships||Beaverton, OR||01/14/2014|
|Innovation Project Director||Beaverton, OR||12/17/2013|
|Apparel Developer Ii||Beaverton, OR||12/13/2013|
|Sr Innovation Manager Metalwoods||Fort Worth, TX||11/11/2013|
|Apparel Materials Developer||Portland, OR||11/05/2013|
|Innovator I Man Rev||10/23/2013|
|Concept Creator Product Innovation||Portland, OR||09/20/2013|
|Production Analyst||Portland, OR||08/28/2013|
|Digital Sport Product Director Partners & Developer Relations||Portland, OR||08/21/2013|
|Quality Product Test Engineer||Beaverton, OR||05/15/2013|
Product Development Jobs: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- APPAREL SENIOR TECHNICAL DEVELOPER - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As a Senior Technical Developer, you will utilize your advanced technical knowledge related to product fit, patterns and construction in order to provide leadership for large and complex apparel development projects.You’ll work closely with design to understand the creative vision of the line for each project and translate design concepts into 3D product. You'll also translate and/or communicate design concepts to generat...
Reference Code: SRC021914SRTECHDEV
- Digital Sport Senior Product Manager - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As a member of the Nike Digital Sport team, you will be a part of shaping Nike’s Digital future. In this role, you will help to define and deliver innovative products and services designed to help make athletes* better (* If you have a body, you’re an athlete). Digital Sport is the team behind the acclaimed Nike+ Running app and the industry-leading Nike+ FuelBand. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to help shape th...
Reference Code: 00150162
- Hurley Tech Coordinator - Costa Mesa, CA
- Description: As our Hurley Tech Coordinator, you'll be responsible for assisting the Tech Designers with daily duties including measuring garments prior to each fit session. You will be responsible for setting up and managing the fit session schedules including the fit models. You’ll measure/spec check all PP and TOP Samples and be responsible for wash tests and communicating the results. 450553...
Reference Code: 00150246