|Product Program Director Digital Sport||Portland, OR||05/28/2013|
|Converse Director of Development All Star Womens & Kids||North Andover, MA||04/15/2013|
|NFL Technical Designer II||Portland, OR||04/03/2013|
|Apparel Lab Testing Manager||Portland, OR||02/22/2013|
|Senior Electrical Engineer Digital Sport||Portland, OR||02/21/2013|
|Knit Director Sportswear||Portland, OR||02/13/2013|
|Quality Analytics & Systems Manager Apparel||Portland, OR||02/07/2013|
|Electrical Engineering Director Digital Sport||Portland, OR||10/17/2012|
|Quality Engineer Apparel||Portland, OR||10/17/2012|
|DATA ANALYST II Nike Sport Research Lab||Portland, OR||07/04/2012|
|Supplier Quality Engineer Golf Clubs||Fort Worth, TX||07/04/2012|
Product Development Jobs: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Quality Engineer Apparel - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Category Quality Engineer, you will ensure that all Nike apparel products meet or exceed customer, consumer, and governmental expectations and regulations through the application of prevention based quality engineering tools. focusing on product safety, product qualification, reliability, cost of quality, on time manufacturing, etc. You will assist categories in design and development of materials and garment. You...
Reference Code: 00073366
- Electrical Engineering Director Digital Sport - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Electrical Engineering Lead - Digital Sport, you will be responsible for leading the team of Electrical Engineers developing sport-focused consumer electronic products. You will partner with the other functional leadership (mechanical, firmware, software, machine learning, and physiology) to create game-changing sport consumer electronics. You'll use concept sketches, engineering design/ideas and other communica...
Reference Code: 00084490
- Quality Analytics & Systems Manager Apparel - Portland, OR
- Description: As the Product Integrity Quality Analytics Manager, you will collaborate with PI leadership, cross-functional partners, and System/Analytics counterparts to develop and lead the Global PI Metrics and Systems Strategy. You will play a pivotal role in elevating metrics/analytics throughout the organization and spearheading initiatives that instill the importance of data driven-decisions and exception-based action to addre...
Reference Code: 00092405