Product Development Jobs: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Footwear Senior Developer - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Footwear Senior Developer, you'll manage footwear development projects from design conception through product finishing while adhering to critical dates & gates. You'll collaborate with Design and Product Marketing as well as Engineering, Product Testing, the Nike Sports Research Laboratory, Costing, Materials, NLO's and PCCs through all stages from tech package generation through manufacturing. You'll lead, manage...
Reference Code: SRC041614FWSRD
- Footwear Developer II - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Footwear Developer II you'll provide project and process management within the Category Development team at an intermediate level. You'll be responsible for converting a project brief and a 2D design rendering into a 3D sample that meets the needs of the team and the consumer and that can be successfully and profitably commercialized and produced. You'll actively participate in meetings with Product Creation during...
Reference Code: SRC041614FWD2
- Footwear Developer I - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As a Footwear Developer I, you'll provide project and process management within Footwear Product Development. You'll lead the individual project creation team converting a project brief and a two-dimensional design rendering into a three-dimensional sample that meets the needs of the team and the consumer that can be successfully and profitably commercialized and produced. You will manage project information and ensures i...
Reference Code: SRC041614FWD1