|Analista De Business Intelligence||São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil||03/09/2014|
|Customer Service (administração De Vendas)||São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil||03/09/2014|
|Representante Comercial Df||Brasíia, Brasília DF, Brazil||03/09/2014|
|Representante Comercial Espírito Santo||Vitória, Espirito Santo, Brazil||03/09/2014|
|Representante Comercial Recife||Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil||03/09/2014|
|Intern Business Operations||Sunderland Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom||03/07/2014|
|Intern Nikenet||Sunderland Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom||03/07/2014|
|Intern Business Planner||London, United Kingdom||03/07/2014|
|Intern Team Sales Assistant||Sunderland Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom||03/07/2014|
|Internship Digital Commerce Service Experience Analyst||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||03/06/2014|
|Sales Representative||Taipei, Taiwan||03/05/2014|
|Business Support Analyst||Barcelona, BARCELONA, Spain||03/05/2014|
|Strategic Account Executive Intersport||Solna, Solna, Sweden||03/03/2014|
|Team Sport Representative Nike Italy||Bologna, Bologna, Italy||03/03/2014|
|Internship Sports Marketing Process Improvement||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/28/2014|
|Internship Sports Marketing Operations||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/28/2014|
|Customer Service Executive||Indonesia||02/27/2014|
|Additional Demand Manager||Bologna, Bologna, Italy||02/26/2014|
|Business Manager||Bologna, Bologna, Italy||02/26/2014|
|Golf Aapparel Sales Rep Western Michigan||Grand Rapids, MI||02/25/2014|
Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Intern Business Planner - London
- Description: Paid NIKE Internship Vacancy (£15,000 gross p.a.)Business Planner Intern – 12 Months Fixed Term Contract from August 2014 – August 2013(London-Based, Filmhouse) MissionTo influence commercial decisions through insight–driven analysis of customer sales reports. Key Responsibilities· Prepare and analyse weekly sales reports, including analysis of variances versus budgets and coversion of stock units to retail sales. Report ...
Reference Code: SRC030714INTERNBP
- Intern Team Sales Assistant - Sunderland Tyne & Wear
- Description: The internship is for candidates that are on their placement year in University/or they have a year in industry as part of their course. The internship will run from July 2014 until July 2015. This will be a paid internship - £12,000 p/a. Mission: We will create separation in the Grass Roots Kit Market by being the most innovative Teamwear brand in the market place. This role will set us up for success by building a datab...
Reference Code: SRC030714INTERNTS
- Intern Nikenet - Sunderland Tyne & Wear
- Description: Paid NIKE Internship Vacancy (£12,000 gross p.a.)Nike.net Intern – 12 Months Fixed Term Contract from July 2014 – July 2015(Doxford-Based, Sunderland) MissionReporting to the Nike.net Manager, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop into a focused sales role. They will be responsible for driving future sales for all Nike.net accounts across all categories and they will be responsible for Nike.net acc...
Reference Code: SRC030714INTERNN.NET