Strategic Planning Jobs: What We Offer
Nike’s Strategic Planning team’s job is to keep us moving in the right direction by establishing a strategic business planning process, authoring our one and three year strategic and business plans, and leading transformational initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Our teams are embedded at the global corporate level and throughout our business units. We frame complex and ambiguous issues, conduct consumer, competitive, and market analyses, field research, create financial models, and develop action plans. Learn more about jobs in Strategic Planning with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Assistant Strategic Planning Manager - Shanghai, China
- Description: The nature of the work is focused on short-term or long-term business direction, goals, processes, and purchases.Responsible for the analysis, planning, implementation, and evaluation of short- and long-term business strategies and market initiatives.1. General Analysis: Provide research and analytical support for strategic initiatives and special projects. Work independently to design and lead research projects related t...
Reference Code: GC01363
- Strategic Planning Manager Global Access to Sport (A2S) - Portland, OR
- Description: As a Strategic Planning Manager for Global Access to Sport (A2S), you'll be a critical member of the team with a central mandate to turn every Nike $1 into $100. Everyone on the team has the same goal: Leverage Leverage Leverage - to deliver exponential impact on achieving the global A2S mission. The overall goal is to harness Nike's vast assets and resources to invest with others to get the world to move again (framework...
Reference Code: 00108595
- Strategic Planning Analyst Corporate Strategy and Development - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Strategic Planning Analyst in Corporate Strategy & Development (CSD), you'll assist in the development and execution of Nike, Inc.'s long-term growth strategy. You'll conduct CSD project related work, to support senior executives from Nike, Inc. and its portfolio of brands - Nike, Jordan, Nike Golf, Converse and Hurley. You'll provide research and analytical support on cross-functional special project teams that id...
Reference Code: 00106577