Support Services: What We Offer
As a global company, our day-to-day operations depend on the job our dedicated facilities and support staff does. These teams create and maintain an inspiring campus environment. From the immaculately kept campus to the efficiency of our shipping services, Nike facilities and support staff make it happen. Learn more about jobs in Facility and Support Services with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Reception Supervisor - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As a supervisor for Nike’s World Headquarters Front Line Receptionists, you will have the chance to support the organization by leading, coaching, driving and inspiring our phenomenal customer service team. We are hiring a people-focused leader who will work as part of our Leadership team to:- Supervise and support our team through hiring, training, coaching, performance evaluations, professional development, corrective ...
Reference Code: 00107588
- Maintenance Technician Shelby 3rd Shift - Memphis, TN
- Description: Take an idea. Make it a product. Get it into the pipeline. Share it with the world. Sounds simple, but, of course, the devil's in the details. At Nike's In-House Manufacturing and Distribution Divisions, we manage every detail, making sure great ideas become great products for athletes everywhere. What does this mean for you? In the best situations it means you'll push your colleagues to do their best work, and they'll tu...
Reference Code: 00111968
- Senior GV\550 Aircraft Maintenance Technician Nike Flight - USA
- Description: As our Senior Aircraft Maintenance Technician, you'll be responsible for the performance of maintenance, inspections and repairs of company aircraft in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR's), the aircraft manufacturer and with company policies, standards and procedures. You'll assist with the operational support of aircraft, ground support equipment, facility operations and facility s...
Reference Code: 00118257