Support Services: What We Offer
As a global company, our day-to-day operations depend on the job our dedicated facilities and support staff does. These teams create and maintain an inspiring campus environment. From the immaculately kept campus to the efficiency of our shipping services, Nike facilities and support staff make it happen. Learn more about jobs in Facility and Support Services with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Move Coordinator - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Move Coordinator, you will oversee and execute coordination and activities related to employee moves within new and existing facilities while ensuring seamless transition, minimal business disruption, organizational and operational efficiency. You'll manage moves through all stages of development as the point of contact for resolving peripheral move issues by facilitating pre-move meetings to gather move requireme...
Reference Code: 00108899
- Mail Services Clerk - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Mail Services Clerk, you'll be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate gathering, processing and distribution of mail. You'll process incoming postal mail using a computerized employee locator database to determine the correct mail destination according to department performance standards. You'll indicate the mail destination by utilizing the Vuetura system on one of our pc's and sorting it into the approp...
Reference Code: 00108941
- Rock Gym Attendant - Portland, OR
- Description: We are looking for a passionate climber who cares deeply about introducing others to the sport. If you have a strong work-ethic, excellent time management skills, exceptional customer service, are detail oriented, creative, and have the desire to work at one of the most exciting workplaces in the world, this job may be for you.Essential Duties and Responsibilities: - Provide Sports Center Members with exceptional frontli...
Reference Code: 00109358