A2S Partnership\Stakeholder Director
As a Partnership Manager for Global Access to Sport (A2S), you will be a critical member of the team with a central mandate to turn every $Nike into $100. Everyone on the team has the same goal: Leverage Leverage Leverage – beyond what will be under your direct control to deliver exponential impact on achieving the new global A2S mission.
The unique opportunity of this role is that the new mission of Global A2S is in its early days of development. The overall goal is to harness Nike’s vast assets and resources to invest with others to get the world to move again. Too much of modern society has fallen into sedentary, inactive lifestyles and we are only just beginning to grasp the consequences to society of that ongoing trend. The impact on the next generation of kids is disproportionate - their physical and mental wellbeing is compromised from an early age and their opportunity to reach their full potential significantly stifled without dramatic efforts to reverse the normalization of inactivity, and lack of access to play & sport.
Specifically, you will report to the A2S Greater China Hub Director and manage all aspects of key local and national partnerships including but not limited to: stakeholder mapping, prioritization and strategy; leading communications with critical external partners, from program implementers, funders, policy makers and other key influencers; and structuring multi-stakeholder partnerships to achieve scaled impact. The Catalyst Hubs are responsible for connecting the investment strategy of the portfolio team to external leverage opportunities. Our focus is on significantly influence how the world invests in sport and physical activity and building new multi-sector, multi-stakeholders partnerships that fundamentally change the system today.
You will be responsible for closely partnering with the Portfolio and the Brand Advocacy teams within Access to Sport as well as Nike Geography teams to identify the highest return opportunities to utilize Nike assets to create systems change. You will assist the portfolio team by contributing external insights on best practice sport and physical activity related investment models and approaches. You will lead communication with partners in your portfolio regarding success for each investment under your management and facilitate positive outcomes in multi-stakeholder partnerships supported by Access to Sport.
The new core start up team will need to be poised to deliver very quickly against a bold and ambitious vision. All players on the team require high levels of intellectual (analytical & creative) capacity, proven expertise in diverse internal/ external relationship management, ability to cut through complexity, strong aptitude for innovation, flexibility in experience and competency and consistency in delivering high quality results.
Requirements for the position include:
- Proven experience in all aspects of partnership management, including partnership brokering, goals and objectives setting, and partnership evaluation.
- Excellent relationship management skills across public and private sector, with proven ability to develop high-profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions and layers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate complex and/or controversial concepts to a wide and diverse audience.
- Ability to contribute meaningfully to the determination of policy and strategy. Ability to exercise highest degree of professionalism.
- Ability to establish an independent view, make decisions, and motivate others, especially during difficult situations or on tough organizational issues.
- Lead on external relations with high-profile, influential govt, institutes, academies, businesses and NGOs to drive systems change and adoption of best practices.
- Advise on programs in the portfolio to develop best practices.
- Proven track record in taking a leadership role in multi-stakeholder partnerships
- Strong leadership presence and communications skills
Competitive Recruiting Process
Is this a Liason Office LO Requisition
Job ID: GC00510
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Marketing: What We Offer
By being hired into one of our Marketing jobs at Nike, you’ll be a key member of the Nike team. Professionals in Marketing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Marketing job to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Marketing at Nike may be waiting for you!