Assistant Financial Planning Manager
Lead monthly reporting and forecast process. Monitor and manage company performance to ensure efficient deployment of resources in supporting and sustaining the long-term growth trend.
- Lead monthly closing, forecast, reporting process for Greater China
-Analyze performance gap between actual and budget/forecast, highlight key issues, and provide valuable comments for management decision
- Deliver high quality monthly business review package in time
- Manage communications and prepare answers from global finance management team
Consolidate annual budget and long-term financial plan
2. Ad-hoc Project
- Other ad hoc assignment from management
1. Bachelor degree, preferably accounting or Finance; Master or MBA is preferred
2. 5+ years working experience, 1~2 years relevant planning working experience, strong analytical and problem solving skills
3. Fluent in Chinese and English.
4. Strong communication and influencing skills, proactive
5. Good team player and ready for challenge mindset
6. CPA / ACCA / CIMA, Big 4 and FMCG experience preferred
Job ID: GC00508
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Finance Jobs: What We Offer
We go beyond the numbers; we create growth through strategic planning and budgeting. Whether it’s improving the bottom line or planning future investments, Nike Finance delivers real-time information and insight across multiple business dimensions. Jobs in Finance include Planning and Analysis, Treasury, Audit and Compliance, Procurement and more. At Nike Finance, we drive a culture of accountability and continuous learning. Learn more about jobs in Finance with Nike today.