Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- Converse Retail HR Manager - Shanghai, China
- Description: Responsibilities:· Partner with Functional leaders/Territory Directors to leverage insights from OTP conversations to plan effective and strategic talent moves· Select and participate in panels for TSMs and key Office positions to ensure placement of high quality candidates· Execute and deliver key HR programs, practices, and policies to the business adapting to retail business as appropriate· Actively participate in mark...
Reference Code: 1085
- DTC Training Manager - Shanghai, China
- Description: Key Job Accountabilities:Manages employees and sets individual goals that link to departmental priorities. Coaches staff, supports development, makes hiring decisions, and drives performance management, recognition and rewards. Job Description:- Creates one year geography/business learning strategies and locally relevant assortments to support business strategies.- Creates scalable and sustainable learning delivery models...
Reference Code: 944
- HR Intern - Shanghai, China
- Description: We would like to seek an Intern to handle HR Operations work. The main qualifications are listed as below: · Young, Smart, Good at Mathematics and English· Strong analytic skills (Project Management / Systems Analysis etc…) · Available for 2-3 months full time job· HR background is not mandatory (Maybe general business degree, information systems degree, management etc. related majors…)...
Reference Code: 1056