Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Marketplace Management Manager East - Shanghai, China
- Description: • Holistic Marketplace Management-Focused on sell through-Holistic marketplace POV through Nike lens, not just account• Trade zone management, segmentation, assortment download-Determining capacity, brand mix and distribution-Format planning-Track productivity and determine new opportunities for each key door from an account neutral standpoint• Business Partnering-Partner with Strategic and Regional Account team and MPT t...
Reference Code: GC02440
- Sales Tools Coordinator - Shanghai, China
- Description: • Virtually manage teams and/or projects from initial scope through execution; develop strong working relationships with sales management, reps, product teams, global sales ops, and outside vendors; identify and influence the key stakeholders in each area• Enable and drive consistency in tools and processes across categories and functions to ensure Go To Market (GTM) improvements and excellence• Manage project schedules e...
Reference Code: GC02457
- Strategic Account Sales Director - Shanghai, China
- Description: • Develop long term strategic account vision with action plan for each strategic priority• Enable strategic plan execution down to territory• Set KPI, scorecarding, business alignment, business review process, T2T account alignment• Set up joint business planning & action plan with account• Developed and lead a communication and meeting cadence with the partner and internally• Engage & drive decisions in retail format/doo...
Reference Code: GC02551