Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Category Analyst - Shanghai, China
- Description: Always focus on and contribute on deliver commercial results;Drive business performance thru providing Insights, forecast, templates, process and recommendations proactively;This role will focus on analytics activities that solid business analysis knowledge and business sense are necessary. He/she need to be highly professional and expertise on generating and providing business insights and recommendations. This role also...
Reference Code: GC01120
- Category Coordinator - Shanghai, China
- Description: Manage key seasonal product allocation and global quick strike process and planTo ensure the right product goes to the right place with right depth and at the right time.Main task:1. Ensure and elevate Allocation and QS Adoption Rate by retail partners thru the reasonable and profitable allocation and QS plan2. Generate the QS product allocation plan by acct and by door3. Shipment status tracking4. QS contract setting5. M...
Reference Code: GC01107
- Account Manager South - Guangzhou, China
- Description: Account Management: Build and maintain the business relationship with accounts/retailers, develop the tactical business plan, manage the account growth, develop and execute the proper product assortment plan, strengthen the resource and procedure of accounts, conduct the seasonal monthly business review with accounts, provide the daily support and solve problems, monitor the credit exposure, track Nike's & key competitors...
Reference Code: GC01155