Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Order Management Manager - Shanghai, China
- Description: 1. Lead order capture in customer service through closelyworking with category sales, account teams and DPIM to make sure order takingaccuracy & efficiency as well as demand & supply match.2. Lead Quick Strike ordering & allocation processmainly working with category sales and DPIM3. Manage and coordinate product launch processcross-functionally working with category merchandizing, category sales, accountteams...
Reference Code: 940
- Retail Planner - Shanghai, China
- Description: Build seasonal style-level assortment financial andillustrative plans for retail concept that ties to the business plans andtargets. Conduct period analysis, including but not limited to style-level sellthrough to inform and influence current and future seasons.· Pre-season- Build/refine a style-level plan to color andsize based on retail strategies and opportunities; ensure plan reconciles withtopline financial plan deve...
Reference Code: 931
- Retail Director GC Converse - Shanghai, China
- Description: Define the appropriate business processes, best practices, communications tools, and systems that stores will use to maximize operational efficiency within a particular functional area.Work with Sr Operations Manager to develop strategic operations initiatives.Evaluate current business processes and systems and identify opportunities for improvements; prioritize these opportunities and determine key areas of focus.Influen...
Reference Code: 922