Finance Jobs: What We Offer
We go beyond the numbers; we create growth through strategic planning and budgeting. Whether it’s improving the bottom line or planning future investments, Nike Finance delivers real-time information and insight across multiple business dimensions. Jobs in Finance include Planning and Analysis, Treasury, Audit and Compliance, Procurement and more. At Nike Finance, we drive a culture of accountability and continuous learning. Learn more about jobs in Finance with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Internal Control Assistant Manager - Shanghai, China
- Description: This position will mainly support the team in routine compliance programs (E.g. Trainings, Contract Review, IT compliance, etc.) and business/operation process innovation.1. Support the team in various routine Compliance Programs 30%- Support IC Mgr in compliance trainings to cross functional teams to build up a good company-wide compliance culture - Lead various compliance reviews to ensure a good implementation of Nike ...
Reference Code: GC00271
- Assistant Financial Planning Manager - Shanghai, China
- Description: Lead monthly reporting and forecast process. Monitor and manage company performance to ensure efficient deployment of resources in supporting and sustaining the long-term growth trend.1. Reporting- Lead monthly closing, forecast, reporting process for Greater China-Analyze performance gap between actual and budget/forecast, highlight key issues, and provide valuable comments for management decision- Deliver high quality m...
Reference Code: GC00508
- Revenue & Gross Margin Management Director - Shanghai, China
- Description: •Provides input into business unit planning, budgeting, performance targets, and policy development. Participates in functional discussions and initiatives across departments and may serve on the leadership team. Utilizes internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and enhance business group effectiveness. •Manages and may conduct the preparation of timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent i...
Reference Code: GC01017