Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Design Director Jordan Apparel - USA
- Description: As our Apparel Design Director - Jordan, you'll lead a talented design team to create product that combines aesthetic appeal with performance innovation. You'll set strategic direction and establish a clear vision for Jordan Brand Apparel including lifestyle and performance (on court). Understanding the latest trends in performance apparel, street wear, sportswear and consumer insights will be critical in the success of t...
Reference Code: 00172659
- Senior Apparel Designer Performance Basketball - USA
- Description: As our Senior Apparel Designer, you'll lead design efforts within the Basketball category. You'll utilize exceptional design skills to create original, innovative concepts and designs that accurately reflect Nike's design philosophy and lead the industry. You'll also understand and utilize new technologies that bring innovation to Nike designs and applications; communicate and present design concepts; and work with Design...
Reference Code: 00179418
- Design Director of Workplace Design Emerging Markets - USA
- Description: Workplace Design & Connectivity Architecture and Workplace Design Director, Emerging MarketsOpportunityWith aggressive long-term growth targets, Nike Inc.’s success hinges on new product innovations, operational excellence and fostering a workplace that can unleash the creativity and potential of all employees. To help achieve these goals, Nike has formed a new Workplace Design and Connectivity (WDC) function, leading the...
Reference Code: 00183791