Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Converse Color Lead Footwear and Apparel - USA
- Description: MISSION:_Elevates the Converse product experience with a focus on both the art & science of Color. Drive color excellence through the connection of design, development and manufacturing.FOCUS:_Brings to life the seasonal category color direction that is trend relevant to the category consumer.ACCOUNTABILITES: _Creates the short and long-term design vision and strategies for a product business category with a focus on colo...
Reference Code: 00119879
- Global Direct to Consumer (DTC) Retail Design Project Manager - USA
- Description: As a Global, Direct to Consumer (DTC) Retail Design Project Manager, you'll manage all aspects of assigned retail projects and related production processes to effectively execute on timelines, goals and budgets. You'll drive project schedules and communications, meeting cadence, execution of deliverables and in-store installations for assigned projects. Project work includes 2D and 3D retail displays for retail environmen...
Reference Code: 00127192
- Associate Graphic Designer CONVERSE - USA
- Description: MISSION:- Designs graphics for products that will be created and sold to consumers. Includes original concepts, selection of appropriate materials and techniques, and modifications to ensure manufacturability. FOCUS:- Brings to life the seasonal category creative narrative through graphic design that is trend relevant to the category consumer. As our Associate Graphic Designer, you'll work under the direction of the Desig...
Reference Code: 00144370