Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Art Director Jordan Brand Design - USA
- Description: As an Art Director in Jordan Brand Design, you will develop innovative and creative design solutions for assigned projects supporting seasonal brand messages. You will lead projects from conception through execution, partnering with several other functions to craft consumer facing creative. There is a wide range of projects which could include brand initiatives to events to packaging. You will lead team and individual ide...
Reference Code: 00164016
- Converse Footwear Designer II SMU - USA
- Description: As our Footwear Designer II - SMU, you'll produce innovative footwear designs for our Converse Footwear Category and create a line from concept to reality under the direction of our Design Manager, Senior Designer and Directors. You'll collaborate with our Design and Category management teams to create innovative product designs that appeal to targeted consumers and advance Converse's design image and product performance....
Reference Code: 00157388
- Apparel Designer Mens Performance\Nike Pro Combat - USA
- Description: As our Apparel Designer II- Men's Performance/ Nike Pro Combat, you'll utilize your advanced design skills to create original, innovative designs that appropriately reflect Nike's design philosophy and standards. You'll communicate and present design concepts and produce presentation materials in conjunction with the Design and Category teams that effectively communicate the concept behind the Line for internal and extern...
Reference Code: 00166772