Product Development and Engineering: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development and Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Director NXT Material Science—Apparel Footwear and Equipment - USA
- Description: At Nike, Inc. Material Science Innovation, we perfect the science of inventing materials for athletes. We see the future and make it happen now. Our team is a dynamic highly interdisciplinary group of talented scientists and engineers with a mission to unleash the superhero in every athlete through science-driven innovations in performance materials. We can't do it alone though; as we continue to grow and excel, we need e...
Reference Code: 00135833
- SR RESEARCHER SENSORY PERCEPTION NSRL - USA
- Description: As a Senior Researcher in our world-class sport research laboratory, you will work with a multidisciplinary team of researchers and innovators within the Advanced Research and Development team at Nike. You will be tasked to create and lead a robust research agenda aimed at gathering, proving, and applying objective insights to drive new product concepts across different innovation teams. You will direct a team to conduct ...
Reference Code: 00111284
- SR MATERIAL DEVELOPER - USA
- Description: As our Senior Material Developer within the Materials Innovation (MI) team, you'll develop and apply material expertise in polymers and composites to fuel and support strategic developmental efforts within Nike's Footwear innovation Kitchen (iK). You will be asked to integrate polymers expertise into strategic development programs across soccer, basketball, running and football categories. There will be a wide range of ma...
Reference Code: 00143023