|Internship Financial Analyst||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/03/2014|
|Internship Product Development Footwear||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/01/2014|
|Internship Intersport Sales Netherlands||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||03/28/2014|
|Internship Golf Business Support||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||03/18/2014|
|Internship Facilities Management||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/20/2014|
|Internship Retail Finance||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/15/2014|
|Internship Football Licensing Finance||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/09/2014|
|Internship Digital Commerce Business Analytics||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/09/2014|
|Internship Communications||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||11/08/2013|
|Internship European Procurement||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||10/21/2013|
|Internship Sales Central And Eastern Europe||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||10/21/2013|
Internship: What We Offer
By being hired into one of our Internship jobs at Nike, you’ll be a key member of the Nike team. Professionals in Internship careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Internship job to learn more about the exact qualifications.
An Internship at Nike may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Internship Football Licensing Finance - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In the Internship Football Licensing Finance you will support the International Licensing Manager in growing sales and administration activities. RESPONSIBILITIES- You will coordinate internal processes for managing licensing deals in EMEA markets with a focus on management and analysis of royalty reports from licensees and hologram quantity:-Chase licensees for royalty reports,-Create in depth analysis of the reports and...
Reference Code: SCR010114LICENSING
- Internship Digital Commerce Business Analytics - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: As intern in Digital Business Analytics you will be the link between the analysts and the final data sources by creating, maintaining and updating the business reports and data repositories. RESPONSIBILITIES- The analytics team manages and work with different sources of information. As intern you will be responsible for downloading and pre-processing the data. For this task you will need to deal with different databases, ...
Reference Code: SCR010114DIGITALCOMM
- Internship Retail Finance - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In the Retail Finance internship you will support financial planning activity of the Finance Direct to Consumer team by applying financial concepts, principles and best practices, while developing conclusions and making recommendations on a wide variety of topics. In this role you will learn how to work in an international finance and planning environment.RESPONSIBILITIES- Lead the preparation and distribution of the dail...
Reference Code: SRC011514DTCFINANCE