Retail Corporate Jobs: What We Offer
The job our Retail Team does around the globe is integral to our success. As the main point of contact between Nike and the consumer, we are dedicated to our mission of delivering the most innovative products to athletes around the world. Nike offers job opportunities in our stores around the globe as well as in our corporate offices at our World Headquarters near Beaverton, Oregon and other regional offices worldwide. Learn the ins and outs of the direct retail side of the number one sports apparel and footwear company in the world.
Recent Job Openings
- Internship Digital Commerce Service Experience Analyst - WE\CEE Headquarters, Netherlands
- Description: Main tasks In the Digital Commerce Service Experience Analyst internship you will be supporting the Nike Quality Lead in monitoring the quality at our contact center. In addition, you will also assist the Knowledgebase Author, to get the right information posted at the right time for our team of customer service representatives, handling contacts and our consumers via the Get Help pages. RESPONSIBILITIES Assisting the Nik...
Reference Code: RQ00046226
- Digital Marketing Manager - WE\CEE Headquarters, Netherlands
- Description: Main tasksJoining the Digital Commerce team at our European head office as Digital Marketing Manager, you will help drive Nike.com to exceed European revenue goals and deepen consumer relationships by successfully managing critical areas of digital marketing and team of specialists. Key responsibilities of the role follow. Oversee 3 marketing channels including Paid Search, Natural Search, Social Media and Promotions, wit...
Reference Code: RQ00045564
- RETAIL DIRECTOR DISTRIBUTORS Central & Eastern Europe and Middle East - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: Exciting opportunity as Retail Director based at our European head office near Amsterdam to lead the retail business in biggest challenging and dynamic environments within Central and Eastern Europe. This role will test and develop a broad range of skills and competencies and requires an experienced retail leader with drive and determination. Responsibilities: - Define and deliver the retail strategy for Middle East, CIS,...
Reference Code: 00139293