|Digital Commerce Territory Director||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||07/10/2014|
|Retail Display Senior Designer||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||06/26/2014|
|Retail Buyer (ecommerce)||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||05/28/2014|
|Internship Retail Planning||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/03/2014|
|Internship Nfs Allocation||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/03/2014|
Retail Corporate Jobs: What We Offer
The job our Retail Team does around the globe is integral to our success. As the main point of contact between Nike and the consumer, we are dedicated to our mission of delivering the most innovative products to athletes around the world. Nike offers job opportunities in our stores around the globe as well as in our corporate offices at our World Headquarters near Beaverton, Oregon and other regional offices worldwide. Learn the ins and outs of the direct retail side of the number one sports apparel and footwear company in the world.
Recent Job Openings
- Internship NFS Allocation - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: As a NFS Allocation Intern you will be supporting the Retail allocation team for the Nike Factory Store of Central-Eastern Europe, in analyzing the business & creating tools for future success. The intern must has good communicative skills, result orientation, information seeking orientation.Responsibilities- Working project based on aspects like; sell-through, ideal category mix, size analysis & Styles planning.- Exposur...
Reference Code: 00157949
- Internship Retail Planning - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In the Nike Factory Store Planning internship you will be responsible for taking over part of a project, making it your own and help executing the budget process for the next financial year for Nike Factory Store Western Europe and Central and Eastern Europe. This will give the entire fleet a target to strive for and maximize profitability of the entire business for Nike Inc. RESPONSIBILITIES- Support the Planning team in...
Reference Code: 00157950
- Retail Buyer (eCommerce) - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: You’re a product specialist who will buy for our digital channel, nike.com. Passion,vision and an appetite for business are your core talent. You understandtrends, sport & fashion, and when you combine that with your awareness of theconsumer and market place, there’s no limit to the results you achieve! Youalso know that an independent and reasoned thought process is as much key tosuccess as teamwork. We are category led,...
Reference Code: SRC052814DCBUYER