Retail Corporate Jobs: What We Offer
The job our Retail Team does around the globe is integral to our success. As the main point of contact between Nike and the consumer, we are dedicated to our mission of delivering the most innovative products to athletes around the world. Nike offers job opportunities in our stores around the globe as well as in our corporate offices at our World Headquarters near Beaverton, Oregon and other regional offices worldwide. Learn the ins and outs of the direct retail side of the number one sports apparel and footwear company in the world.
Recent Job Openings
- Retail Construction Project Manager - WE/CEE Headquarters, Netherlands
- Description: Main tasksJoining the Retail team at our European head office near Amsterdam as Retail Construction Project Manager, you will oversee and lead the development and construction of retail projects within Europe. RESPONSIBILITIES: Project Planning:Develop, coordinate and manage the project plan for executing and controlling the project, including time schedules, budget and organization. Develop, coordinate and manage the ba...
Reference Code: RQ00045368
- Digital Commerce Merchandising Manager - WE/CEE Headquarters, Netherlands
- Description: Main tasksJoining the Digital Commerce team at our European head office near Amsterdam as Merchandising Manager, is about more than just selling product online. It's about being a part of how Nike shows up at retail online to our consumers. It's about getting product in front of the consumer when they want it, where they want it and how they want it. As owner of a category, you will bring to life that category?s produc...
Reference Code: RQ00045351
- NS Space Planning Manager - WE/CEE Headquarters, Netherlands
- Description: Main tasksJoining the Retail team at our European head office near Amsterdam as Space Planning Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing profitability within the store fleet through the development, evaluation and communication of category and assortment strategies. Responsibilities: In this role you'll establish clear store plans that create a category portfolio grounded in profitability that maximizes individual s...
Reference Code: RQ00045350