|Internship Digital Commerce Service Experience Analyst||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||03/06/2014|
|Internship Sports Marketing Process Improvement||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/28/2014|
|Internship Sports Marketing Operations||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/28/2014|
|Internship Compensation And Benefits Tax||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/20/2014|
|Internship Northern Europe Communications||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/17/2014|
|Internship Customer Financial Services||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/14/2014|
|Internship Merchandising Associate||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/29/2014|
|Internship Facilities Management||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/20/2014|
|Internship Retail Finance||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/15/2014|
|Internship Football Licensing Emea||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/09/2014|
|Internship Digital Commerce Business Analytics||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/09/2014|
|Internship Central And Eastern Europe Merchandiser Assistant||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||10/21/2013|
|Internship Sales Central And Eastern Europe||Netherlands||10/21/2013|
|Internship Global Football Appareal||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||10/21/2013|
Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Internship Sports Marketing Operations - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In the Internship Sports Marketing Operations you will support the Sports Marketing Operations department within Nike to reach its objective, which is to provide superior service to Nike sponsored athletes, clubs and federations. RESPONSIBILITIES - Your main focus will be in supporting the day to day activities of the team and work on different projects.- You will be supporting weekly and monthly performance management ta...
Reference Code: SRC022814SMO
- Internship Compensation and Benefits tax - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In the internship Compensation and Benefit Tax you will be responsible for supporting the team with performing excel analyses relating to compensation and taxes and assisting with operational activities which occur on a weekly/monthly basis. RESPONSIBILITIES- Processing of invoices from vendors, reviewing and processing of tax payments,- Assisting with consulting the business on tax relating questions,- Performing Excel a...
Reference Code: 00150720
- Internship Sports Marketing Process Improvement - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In the Internship Sports Marketing Process Improvement you will support the Sports Marketing Operations department within Nike to reach its objective, which is to provide superior service to Nike sponsored athletes, clubs and federations. RESPONSIBILITIES - You will be supporting projects for optimizing the processes of the Sport Marketing Operations department.- You will be assisting the team in the daily tasks.- You wil...
Reference Code: SRC022814SPMPI