|Go To Market\event Specialist||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/16/2014|
|Converse Sales Representative||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/15/2014|
|Internship Financial Analyst||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/03/2014|
|Internship Product Development Footwear||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||04/01/2014|
|Internship Intersport Sales Netherlands||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||03/28/2014|
|Internship Golf Business Support||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||03/18/2014|
|Internship Northern Europe Communications||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/17/2014|
|Internship Facilities Management||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/20/2014|
|Internship Retail Finance||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/15/2014|
|Internship Football Licensing Finance||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/09/2014|
|Internship Digital Commerce Business Analytics||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/09/2014|
|Internship Communications||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||11/08/2013|
|Internship European Procurement||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||10/21/2013|
|Internship Classification Merchandising||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||10/21/2013|
|Internship Sales Central And Eastern Europe||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||10/21/2013|
Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Go to Market\Event Specialist - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: xx 475058...
Reference Code: SRC041614Events
- Converse Sales Representative - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language. Sure, you could be at some bori...
Reference Code: SRC041514SalesRep
- Internship Financial Analyst - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In this role you’ll be asked to provide financial insights to functional leaders (Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.) in the area of Operating Expenses (OPEX), working closely with Human Resources around wage-related planning, and assessing overall Risks and Opportunities within cost center Budget. RESPONSIBILITIES- Review year to date spend, reviewing detail- Understand timing/permanent differences versus forecast- Reforeca...
Reference Code: SRC040314FA