|Internship Digital Commerce Service Experience Analyst||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||03/06/2014|
|Internship Sports Marketing Process Improvement||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/28/2014|
|Internship Sports Marketing Operations||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/28/2014|
|Internship Compensation And Benefits Tax||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/20/2014|
|Internship Northern Europe Communications||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/17/2014|
|Internship Customer Financial Services||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||02/14/2014|
|Internship Merchandising Associate||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/29/2014|
|Internship Facilities Management||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/20/2014|
|Internship Retail Finance||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/15/2014|
|Internship Football Licensing Emea||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/09/2014|
|Internship Digital Commerce Business Analytics||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/09/2014|
|Internship Central And Eastern Europe Merchandiser Assistant||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||10/21/2013|
|Internship Sales Central And Eastern Europe||Netherlands||10/21/2013|
|Internship Global Football Appareal||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||10/21/2013|
Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Internship Retail Finance - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In the Retail Finance internship you will support financial planning activity of the Finance Direct to Consumer team by applying financial concepts, principles and best practices, while developing conclusions and making recommendations on a wide variety of topics. In this role you will learn how to work in an international finance and planning environment.RESPONSIBILITIES- Lead the preparation and distribution of the dail...
Reference Code: SRC011514DTCFINANCE
- Internship Facilities Management - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In the Facility Management internship you will be responsible for supporting the Facilities team on projects/finance and day to day dealings with facilities.RESPONSIBILITIES- Monitoring all Facilities interventions as per Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and report back on trends,- Support in finance reporting analysis on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy and report back on trends,- Suppo...
Reference Code: 00149325
- Internship Merchandising Associate - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: A learning opportunity to support the Central Easter Europe Merchandising team with the Nike Only Store (NOS) assortment tools.We are looking for a person who will be hungry and open for new learnings about retail and assortment planning, and who will add value in our work by his initiative, responsibility and readiness to influence in the process and will be part of our NOS team. RESPONSIBILITIES - Support Seasonal NOS t...
Reference Code: 00149853