Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Internship Business Analyst - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In this internship you will support the Category Business Analyst in his role to improve operational effectiveness within Sales while maximizing Nike profitability, minimizing Nike risk and increasing profitability across all categories in Northern Europe. You will be working closely together with experienced Sales Directors/General Managers. Therefor we’re looking for an strong character who can show initiatives and gets...
Reference Code: SCR15092014Business
- Business Support Analyst - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: Performs activities to administer and support the business; collect, analyze, and report the sales related information relating to the Trade Term Pillars, Customer Master, Marketplace and additional door level data, in an ongoing attempt to manage Trade Terms, G2N and the Marketplace and increase sales profitability. Collects the sales records and evaluates the overall performance while considering the current social, env...
Reference Code: SRC090814 Analyst
- Internship Northern Europe Business Support - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: In the Northern Europe Business Support internship you will support Nike sales force to improve our processes and profitability of our customers. You will work on Nike trade terms and discount planning as well as additional demand from the Northern Europe sales teams. You will be taking part in regular projects and carrying out diverse tasks that will allow you work cross-functionally within our company. Responsibilities-...
Reference Code: SCR16092014NEBS