Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- NL RSG REP - Netherlands
- Description: MISSION The nature of the work is focused on creating and servicing product demand. Responsible for achieving assigned sales quota by bringing in new and maintaining existing business. Sells products to a defined set of accounts or geographic territory. Contributes to the development of the sales strategy at the account level, to maximize profitability for the company and account. RESPONSIBILITIES Key Accountabilities · ...
Reference Code: 00135373
- Category Business Analyst Football - Netherlands
- Description: MissionTo influence commercial decisions through insight-driven analysis of the category, from local, regional and global perspectives, both internally and externally. You will be the category champion and the ‘go-to’ person for all knowledge relating to the performance of the category, business and market as a whole.Overall- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improveproducts or s...
Reference Code: 00134011
- Sales Operations Specialist CEE Distributors - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: MISSION The nature of the work is focused on creating and servicing product demand. Performs activities to administer and support the sales force. Prepares sales reports and recaps of shipments, bookings, backlogs, and related activities. May also be accountable for such services as territory alignment, sales activity reporting and analysis, budget preparation/monitoring, field communications, sales tools, etc. RESPONSIBI...
Reference Code: SRC112313SalesOps