|Category Business Analyst Womens Training||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||09/01/2014|
|Internship Process Analyst||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||07/04/2014|
|Category Operations Manager||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||06/30/2014|
|Executive Assistant||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||06/16/2014|
|Internship Football Licensing Finance||Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands||01/09/2014|
Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Category Operations Manager - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: Nike is looking for a Category Operations Manager at the European Headquarters near Amsterdam to join our Center of Excellence for Customer Operations. You will be part of a team that leads strategic projects across Western Europe and Central Easter Europe territories to contribute to enhanced levels of service to external and internal customers. As a Category Operations Manager you will be leading and driving the Order t...
Reference Code: 00169398
- Internship Process Analyst - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: The Internship Process Analysis will be part of the Costumer Operations Europe that is the team responsible for developing differentiated supply chains with our customers and making sure we ship the right product at the right time. The team supports the countries with day to days operational issues, process improvements (lean management), larger and smaller projects and strategy deployment. Responsibilities· Working with ...
Reference Code: 00170220
- Executive Assistant - Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Description: As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing full support to the Category GM and her team. Within the role you will be expected to take on the usual Executive Assistant responsibilities such as complex diary management and travel arrangements, organizing meetings onsite and offsite, dealing with multiple tasks and priorities in a confidential manner, but will also be tasked with the following responsib...
Reference Code: 00167669