HR Data Specialist
Nike does more than outfit the world?s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. Every employee brings inspiration and innovation to our business and we seek achievers, leaders and visionaries.
Member of the team that accurately manages and maintains complex employee information transactional requests via Nike?s HRMS, while adhering to departmental processing standards and service level commitments and provide recommendations for process improvement.
- At least 2 years working within an operations environment
- xperience & knowledge of Nike?s Data Mgmt systems, processes, policies and practices
- References, Inputs, updates HR CRM ticketing system within the HRDirect Data Administration queue
- Works within current service level agreements to timely and accurately process Western Europe/Central Eastern Europe?s Data Administration requirements
- Ensure development & cross training of staff.
- Monitor results and activities to document and implement process improvements.
To be successful in that role you will need to:
- Experience managing Data Administration and Document Management , operations with a multi-regional environment with large employee populations.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of Data Management systems.
- Knowledge of Data Administration operational processes, policies and practices.
- Performs duties related to keyboard, PC, 10-key, phone and various office machines.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. In addition, French or Italian.
- SAPHR experience is preferred
- Previous experience with a Customer Relationship Management ticketing system a plus
- Being system and data orientated a must
At Nike, it?s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Relocation Available? YES
Job ID: RQ00043818
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.