Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- CEE Category Planner - WE/CEE Headquarters, Netherlands
- Description: Main tasksMISSION Enable the categories to manage allocations effectivelyThrough providing relevant analysis and tools,in line with brand plans and category sales priorities KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Allocation ManagementSupport the allocation process to enable accelerated and sustainable category growth through the most important Footwear and Apparel franchisesSupport ?Quick Strike? operation within NSW Oversee allocations, c...
Reference Code: RQ00045338
- Internship Sales Central and Eastern Europe - WE/CEE Headquarters, Netherlands
- Description: Main tasksA learning opportunity to support the Sales management team and our customers with sales tools in driving higher sales performance and excellent customer satisfaction RESPONSIBILITIES: Seasonal Sales allocation process Provide partners with allocation for the seasonal styles Coordinate and communicate information according allocation for partners ,accounts managers, sales operations and customer operation Re...
Reference Code: RQ00045287
- JD eCommerce Business Development Manager (Wholesalecom) - WE/CEE Headquarters, Netherlands
- Description: Main tasksMISSION Digital commerce is the fastest growing retail channel globally and the biggest shift in consumer spending in a generation. Nike is intent on creating great consumer experiences and commercial success worldwide and Wholesale.com is our focused effort to expand the marketplace through digital channels by leveraging the investments of our wholesale partners. Nike has a vision to create a $1Bn Digital comme...
Reference Code: RQ00045184