|North America Communications Manager||Portland, OR||05/13/2013|
|Program Specialist||Portland, OR||05/13/2013|
|Director Global Brand Event Marketing \ Sports Moments||Portland, OR||05/07/2013|
|Content & Information Coordinator||Portland, OR||04/23/2013|
|Global Product Buyer||Portland, OR||04/16/2013|
|Global Community Specialist Football (Soccer)||Beaverton, OR||04/04/2013|
|Global Golf Product Presentation Manager||Portland, OR||03/22/2013|
|EMPLOYMENT BRANDING MANAGER||Portland, OR||03/19/2013|
|Nike Global Marketing Operations Sr Producer||Portland, OR||03/11/2013|
|Director North America Digital Commerce Marketing||Portland, OR||09/25/2012|
|A\B Test Specialist Digital Commerce||Portland, OR||07/04/2012|
|PRODUCT PRESENTATION SPEC Action Sports||Portland, OR||07/04/2012|
|Category Communications Director Running||Beaverton, OR||06/18/2012|
|Global Director Applied Analytics||Portland, OR||12/01/2011|
Consumer Marketing: What We Offer
Consumers make the decisions. At Nike, our job is to know what motivates and inspires them. We put consumers at the center of everything we do whether it’s in Brand Marketing or Global Communications. In Brand Marketing, we communicate one of the most recognized brands in the world. Our mission is to drive connections with consumers through a variety of channels. In Global Communications, we are committed to creating deep, credible and authentic connections with consumers, employees and stakeholders through inspiration, innovation and the growth stories of our brands and the Nike, Inc. portfolio throughout the world. Learn more about the many jobs in Brand and Consumer Marketing with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- North America Communications Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: The North America Communications Manager will play a key role in driving our communication efforts across multiple categories within Nike's business. The position will play a lead role in building and developing long-term strategic communications to support both business and brand objectives across the Basketball category. The role requires someone with the ability to deliver new ways of thinking and executing, to deepen ...
Reference Code: 00111889
- Program Specialist - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Retail Brand Program Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and training programs with our key retail partners. You will help in creating our key seasonal initiatives including briefing external agencies, working cross functionally internally and ultimately recapping work for the team. In addition you will be the liaison between the category and EKIN team including providing...
Reference Code: 00111696
- Director Global Brand Event Marketing \ Sports Moments - Portland, OR
- Description: Director, Global Brand Events / Sports MomentsA great opportunity to join the Global Event Leadership team in Portland, Oregon. Working closely with Global Sports Marketing this role enables our brand activation around key sporting moments. Leading event marketing strategy with a focus on execution you will drive, cultivate and develop functional excellence across many high profile projects. As an outstanding individual y...
Reference Code: 00110824