Corporate and Social Responsibility: What We Offer
If you have a vision for the brand and a heart dedicated to improving the future of the world around us, a job in Corporate and Social Responsibility may be the perfect fit. As CR practices expand, we see the positive impact we can have in our world. Working in Corporate and Social Responsibility at Nike means you thrive on finding solutions, using creativity and harnessing innovation. From auditing overseas factories and setting and measuring ambitious climate neutrality targets to tackling waste throughout the manufacturing process, we work both within and across business units to get to the root of problems. Learn more about the jobs in Corporate and Responsibility with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING & SOURCING LICENSEE MANAGER - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Sustainable Manufacturing & Sourcing (SM&S) Licensee Manager, you'll have ownership for developing and leading the implementation of Nike Inc SM&S programs with our Licensee partners on sustainability including Labor and Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures. You'll be accountable for developing and delivering training materials that support SM&S Licensing program. You'll promote awareness of the...
Reference Code: 00151270
- Director of Footwear Product Sustainability - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Footwear Product Sustainability Director, you will be the key product sustainability connection to the Nike Inc. footwear creation teams. You will use your extensive knowledge and experience of the product creation processes, time lines, and business systems to assist each footwear category to develop and implement strategies that increase the sustainability of their products. You will provide guidance and support ...
Reference Code: 00147202
- Systems Mobilization Senior Director - Portland, OR
- Description: The Sustainable Business & Innovation (SB&I) function aims to enable Nike Inc. to transition to a more sustainable, resilient and innovative business model by decoupling the company's growth from constrained resources. The SB&I team is building a new practice at Nike to accelerate and scale up sustainable business innovation. The Systems Innovation function focuses on challenges that require cross sector collaboration, op...
Reference Code: 00129325