|Designer I Store Design||Portland, OR||02/25/2014|
|Sr Designer (store Design) Innovation\rd+d||Portland, OR||01/23/2014|
|Digital Studio Producer||Beaverton, OR||01/21/2014|
|Design Internships (undergraduate)||Beaverton, OR||01/15/2014|
|Design Internships (graduate)||Beaverton, OR||01/15/2014|
|Designer 2 Visual Display Design||Portland, OR||01/14/2014|
|Designer Ii Store Design||Portland, OR||01/14/2014|
|Digital Pipeline Engineer||Portland, OR||01/08/2014|
|Director Product Digital Platform||Portland, OR||01/08/2014|
|User Experience Design Strategist Nikecom Global Digital Commerce||Portland, OR||10/28/2013|
|Sr Designer Store Design||Portland, OR||09/09/2013|
|Design Director Nike Brand Design Women's Training||Portland, OR||09/05/2013|
|Design Director Nikecom Global Digital Commerce||Portland, OR||08/13/2013|
|Copy Director Nikecom Global Digital Commerce||Portland, OR||08/13/2013|
|Director Digital Visualization Nike Digital Studio||Portland, OR||07/11/2013|
|Interactive Art Director Nike Global Digital Brand Design||Portland, OR||06/03/2013|
Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Designer I Store Design - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Designer I, working under the direction of a Sr. Store Designer or Director, you'll collaborate in the development of innovative and original retail environments and fixture designs. You'll use your advanced design skills to create original 2D and 3D retail design solutions that reflect Nike's design ethos, support retail business targets, and enhance the consumer retail experience. You'll work within team projects...
Reference Code: 00153854
- Sr Designer (Store Design) Innovation\RD+D - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Senior Designer, working under the direction of a Design Director or Global Creative Director, you'll collaborate in the concepting and development of innovative, original retail environments which reflect Nike’s voice in the marketplace. You will partner with our environment and store design leads to research, think, innovate and provide design solutions that are long term. You will think about new materials, new ...
Reference Code: 00150132
- Digital Studio Producer - Beaverton, OR
- Description: The Nike Digital Studio (“NDS”) provides a competitive advantage to our creation teams by fueling product innovation and craft by leveraging the power of modern technologies, skills and services. We bring functional expertise to explore and define opportunities for our product creation teams. We also prototype and guide the implementation of the solutions we define. These solutions range from 3D simulation to interactive ...
Reference Code: 00146633