Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Footwear Designer Running - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Senior Footwear Designer - Running, you'll create innovative designs for Nike Footwear products and work within the cross-functional Category team to create a line from concept to reality. You'll collaborate with our Design and Category Management teams, develop seasonal creative strategies and clearly position Nike's performance and design leadership. You'll also communicate creative strategies, product concepts a...
Reference Code: 00170928
- DESIGN DIRECTOR SOCKS - Portland, OR
- Description: MISSION: To execute thecreative vision for the category through product in a way that supports premiumproduct consumer experience and the Nike Brand Ethos & Maxims. Elevate theconsumer experience through superior product craft.FOCUS: Brings to life the seasonal category creative direction through sock design and innovations that are trend relevant to the category consumer.ACCOUNTABILITES:- Creates the short and long-term ...
Reference Code: 00173999
- Graphic Designer II Global Sales - Portland, OR
- Description: It's time to let who you are determine where you work, and not the other way around. From guitarists to graphic designers to people whose skills defy description, the Nike design group is definitely an atypical work environment. Every few months our design department hosts an exhibit on different design topics - a recent exhibit featured the “Art of Music” showcasing a collection of work from local artists, including seve...
Reference Code: 00176735