|Designer I Store Design||Portland, OR||02/25/2014|
|Sr Designer (store Design) Innovation\rd+d||Portland, OR||01/23/2014|
|Digital Studio Producer||Beaverton, OR||01/21/2014|
|Design Internships (undergraduate)||Beaverton, OR||01/15/2014|
|Design Internships (graduate)||Beaverton, OR||01/15/2014|
|Designer 2 Visual Display Design||Portland, OR||01/14/2014|
|Designer Ii Store Design||Portland, OR||01/14/2014|
|Digital Pipeline Engineer||Portland, OR||01/08/2014|
|Director Product Digital Platform||Portland, OR||01/08/2014|
|User Experience Design Strategist Nikecom Global Digital Commerce||Portland, OR||10/28/2013|
|Sr Designer Store Design||Portland, OR||09/09/2013|
|Design Director Nike Brand Design Women's Training||Portland, OR||09/05/2013|
|Design Director Nikecom Global Digital Commerce||Portland, OR||08/13/2013|
|Copy Director Nikecom Global Digital Commerce||Portland, OR||08/13/2013|
|Director Digital Visualization Nike Digital Studio||Portland, OR||07/11/2013|
|Interactive Art Director Nike Global Digital Brand Design||Portland, OR||06/03/2013|
Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Design Director Nikecom Global Digital Commerce - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Design Director for Nike.com, you are responsible for creating online design solutions that integrate brand voice, user experience best practices and ecommerce business goals. This job requires strong visual and conceptual problem-solving skills that can be used to generate exceptional ideas and can be carried through to implementation. This role requires a strong individual contributor with extensive experience in...
Reference Code: 00121458
- Design Director Nike Brand Design Women's Training - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Design Director - Brand Design, you’ll lead the development of the creative vision and strategies for a specific category and/or segment of the Brand Design business. The primary focus will be Women's Training. Women's Training is the category where fashion collides with sport. The opportunity to fuse the story of sport and fashion together, in a new compelling way for our consumers is incredible. You’ll be respons...
Reference Code: 00125140
- Sr Designer Store Design - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Senior Designer, working under the direction of a Design Director or Global Creative Director, you'll collaborate in the concepting and development of innovative, original retail environments which reflect Nike’s voice in the marketplace. You'll use your advanced design skills to create original solutions for retail environments and programs that reflect Nike's design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experienc...
Reference Code: 00125758