Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- SENIOR PRODUCTION ARTIST EMERGING MARKETS - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Sr. Production Artist, you'll work closely with the product team throughout the product creation process, providing illustrations during the creative process all the way to go to market. Attention to detail and strong leadership skills will be used while creating and maintaining images to Nike image standards. You'll have leadership, and project management skills. You'll work with Family files - illustrator for PIM...
Reference Code: 00160061
- Project Manager North America Brand Design - Portland, OR
- Description: As our North America Brand Design Project Manager, you'll work closely with Brand Marketing and Territories to manage corporate initiatives and consumer experiences across the Nike matrix. You'll manage project budget, timelines, production and vendors. In addition, you'll review project briefs and work scope proposals to ensure all components are complete, accurate, and meet budget estimates. You'll act as resource to Ca...
Reference Code: 00168128
- COLOR DESIGNER II North America Product Creation - Portland, OR
- Description: As a geo creation team, North America Product Creation createsproduct on multiple calendar tracks for each season. We extend thecategory offense, create product for sport moments, and design for NorthAmerica owned categories. Our product scope includes men's, women's, andyoung athlete's footwear and apparel. As our Footwear Color Designer II you'll be responsible forcreating consumer right, compelling product that demonst...
Reference Code: 00169181