Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Color Design Lead Center of Design Excellence - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Senior Color Designer, NIKE Center of Design Excellence you'll plan and execute color designs as well as collaborate with design, product marketing,development and material consultants to focus color solutions for market success. You will lead color seasonal concept creation by participating in the initial brainstorming sessions with members of CODE (Footwear & Apparel Vice Presidents, Concept Creative Director) to...
Reference Code: 00142592
- Apparel Graphic Designer II - Portland, OR
- Description: It's time to let who you are determine where you work, and not the other way around. From guitarists to graphic designers to people whose skills defy description, the Nike design group is definitely an atypical work environment. All of this is to say, yes, of course, we're committed to creating the best athletic shoes, apparel and equipment imaginable. But the truth is, we think people are more productive when they're hav...
Reference Code: 00166018
- Design Director Graphic Print and Pattern - Portland, OR
- Description: Creates the all-over print pattern Direction for Nike Print/Pattern based on global strategy; signed off by the SR Color + Print/pattern Design Director. Prints created are used across FW, AP and across various categories including: Nike Sportswear, Women’s Training, Men’s Training, Running, Tennis and Core Performance. The prints are directly linked to the seasonal creative direction set by senior design leadership.• Dia...
Reference Code: 00168285