Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- PRODUCTION ARTIST I - Portland, OR
- Description: Licensed Production Artist (PA) - Digital Creative Services The Production Art community at Nike is the foundation and support of the product image creation process. Licensed Production Artists create and maintain product images and graphics for College, MLB and NFL. The Licensed business combines Nike brand direction along with League or Team legal requirements to provide product for both retail consumers and athletes. P...
Reference Code: 00180953
- Graphic Designer Workplace Design Connectivity - Portland, OR
- Description: OpportunityWith its $50 billion growth target, Nike Inc.’s success hinges on new product innovations, operational excellence and fostering a workplace that can unleash the creativity and potential of all employees. To help achieve these goals, Nike has formed a new Workplace Design and Connectivity (WDC) function. This group will elevate the work of the Global Corporate Services and Real Estate teams and lead the transfor...
Reference Code: 00179528
- Global User Experience Manager Nikecom - Portland, OR
- Description: The Nike.com User Experience team is seeking a User Experience Manager to join our effort to elevate the commerce experience on Nike.com. We are looking for someone with the ability and desire to create a highly functional and visibly appealing experiences in key areas of Nike. com. As a UX Manager, your job is to make sure that our products and services are intuitive, accessible and usable to millions of our customers. A...
Reference Code: 00178974