Experience Design Director Nike Digital Innovation
To work at Nike, you don't need to be an athlete, but you need to think like one. If the words passionate, competitive and innovative are part of your regular vocabulary, then you're in the right place.
As the Nike DTC Digital Innovation, Experience Director, you will provide strategic leadership and direction in the development of new digital innovations supporting the broader direct-to-consumer business (digital + bricks and mortar). Digital Innovation will champion the 'omni-channel' vision across Nike Functions (IT, DTC, GDC, Global Brand Innovation, Wholesale) to initiate and drive development against the vision for both shorter term pilots and the longer term strategy. You will be accountable for the development, and evolution, of wholistic omni-channel platform strategy for Direct to Consumer organization. You will lead the strategy to address consumer experience, infrastructure, operations, and CRM that spans both bricks and mortar retail and online only experiences. You will be responsible for defining the experience roadmaps in support of the omnichannel consumer for priority persona's (core running, basketball'er, sneakerhead, women's). You will direct user experience development projects, providing concept, direction, vision, and critical evaluation of projects affecting the omni-channel consumer experience. You will colloborate closely with Digital Technology, DTC, Digital Sport, GDC, and Wholesale groups to aling experience goals and roadmaps to provide the day-to-day support necessary to continually launch new experiences for the Nike consumer. You will also be responsible for the development of a small tea of experience managers, digital producers, and planners. Additionally, you'll lead forward thinking concepting exercises to establish new benchmarks in consumer experience.
Qualifications· Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in design, design management, and/or interactive digital development.
· At least 5 years of increasing responsibility in a leadership capacity specific to digital experience development.
· Prefer past experiences in omni-channel / cross channel development, either in experience design or operations / technology development.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations.
· Strong ability to effectively communicate complex and/or controversial topics to a wide and diverse audience ranging from technology
developers to executive management.
· Strong ability to develop high-profile, influential, and collaborative relationships across Nike teams.
Job ID: 00080145
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
- Senior User Researcher Nikecom Global Digital Commerce - Portland, OR
- Design Director Nike Brand Design Women's Training - Portland, OR
- Experience Designer II Nike Digital Studio - Portland, OR
- Design Director NIKEiD Global Brand Design - Portland, OR
- Design Director Nikecom Global Digital Commerce - Portland, OR
- Interaction Designer III Lead Consumer Digital Technology - Portland, OR
- Copy Director Nikecom Global Digital Commerce - Portland, OR
- Interaction Designer II Consumer Digital Technology - Portland, OR
- Interactive Art Director Nike Global Digital Brand Design - Portland, OR
- 3D Concept Designer Product Creation Center - Portland, OR