|Learning Design Manager Product (Merchandising\Design)||Portland, OR||10/29/2013|
|Learning Design Manager Leadership Development||Portland, OR||10/23/2013|
|HR Data Compliance Supervisor||Portland, OR||10/23/2013|
|DIRECTOR NIKEU NORTH AMERICA\WHQ||Portland, OR||09/24/2013|
|Compensation Data Analyst||Portland, OR||09/20/2013|
|Compensation & Benefit Administration Manager HR Direct||Portland, OR||09/11/2013|
|Planning Transformation VR2 Transition Management\Org Design Team Lead||Portland, OR||08/26/2013|
|Director NikeU Retail Talent Development||Portland, OR||08/08/2013|
|Sr Global Benefits Analyst||Portland, OR||08/01/2013|
|Transition Management Director||Portland, OR||06/26/2013|
Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Global Benefits Analyst - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Global Benefits Consultant you will analyze non-US benefit plan design and financial impacts. You'll develop, recommend, and present plan design proposals. You'll collect and analyze quantitative market and financial data, statistical modeling and assessment of regulatory restrictions. You will develop benefits communication materials, as well as make decisions on communication vendors and manage the process of ...
Reference Code: 00119508
- Transition Management Director - Portland, OR
- Description: The Global Transition Management Director will consult and provide services from a Center of Excellence approach for Change & Transition Management (TM). The COE will assist Business Transition Directors & Managers in the design, development and execution of TM strategies, methods, tools and related best practices. The primary goal of this work is to develop Nike's TM capabilities and enhance Nike's competency and capacit...
Reference Code: 00116005
- Director NikeU Retail Talent Development - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Global Talent Development Director for Nike Retail, you'll be responsible for designing the global Retail Development curriculum for Nike Retail Stores, Nike On-line Stores and Nike Only Partner Doors. Responsibilities will include strategy and portfolio definition, program design, training vendor/partner management, team and budget management, and integration with global HR and business stakeholders responsible fo...
Reference Code: 00120610