|Solutions & Support Analyst Compensation||Portland, OR||04/25/2013|
|Solutions & Support Analyst Payroll and Time||Portland, OR||04/25/2013|
|Talent Acquisition Recruiter Digital Technology||Portland, OR||04/23/2013|
|HR Coordinator Emerging Markets||Portland, OR||04/22/2013|
|Global HR Reporting Analyst||Portland, OR||04/22/2013|
|Learning Design Manager Direct to Consumer||Portland, OR||04/17/2013|
|Mobility Manager Americas||Portland, OR||04/17/2013|
|Data Management Compliance & TA Manager||Portland, OR||04/09/2013|
|Reporting Analyst HR Insights & Analytics||Portland, OR||02/25/2013|
|Learning Design Manager Leadership Development||Portland, OR||02/13/2013|
|Organizational Capability Lead Consultant||Portland, OR||02/05/2013|
|Global HR Portfolio Director||Portland, OR||11/13/2012|
Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- Reporting Analyst HR Insights & Analytics - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Sr HR Reporting-Workforce Analytics Analyst you will work within our HR Infrastructure team. You'll partner with users of our Global HR applications by performing analysis, resolving system issues, foundation data maintenance, security administration, acting as a liaison with our IT partners and maintaining documentation. In this role you will also be responsible for the development of functional metrics, analyses...
Reference Code: 00104326
- Learning Design Manager Leadership Development - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Learning Design Manager, you will be part of the Leadership and Management team within NikeU supporting learning and development for NIKE, Inc. You will provide organizational expertise, content expertise and project management to empower Nike's mission to maximize leadership potential within the company. You will program lead and coordinate the design, development and implementation of systemic, value adding tal...
Reference Code: 00102892
- Data Management Compliance & TA Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: As our HR Data Management & Compliance Manager, you'll Lead and manage the regional Data Management, Compliance and Talent (TA) operations for all biz/brands (Inc)/countries in the region. You'll lead and implement data and/or compliance-related projects .You'll ensure that Data Mgmt & Compliance operations meet or exceed all performance targets and are efficient and effective. You'll deliver services via Tiered delivery...
Reference Code: 00108462