|Human Resources Data Operations Lead||Portland, OR||03/05/2014|
|Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter Innovation||Portland, OR||02/26/2014|
|Hr Solutions – Solutions & Support Analyst (compensation)||Portland, OR||02/25/2014|
|Learning Design Manager Leadership Development||Portland, OR||02/13/2014|
|Hr Manager Global Supply Chain||Portland, OR||02/04/2014|
|Hr Internships (undergraduate)||Beaverton, OR||01/27/2014|
|Senior Hr Compliance Consultant||Portland, OR||01/24/2014|
|Global Senior Director Human Resources\employee Relations||Portland, OR||12/19/2013|
|Hr Application Support Supervisor (global Payroll & Time)||Portland, OR||12/10/2013|
|Learning Design Manager Product (merchandising\design)||Portland, OR||10/29/2013|
|Benefits & Compensation Manager –hr Direct Americas||Portland, OR||09/11/2013|
|Senior Global Payroll Consultant Hr Direct||Portland, OR||09/08/2013|
|Senior Hr Insights And Reporting Analyst||Portland, OR||07/25/2013|
|Nikeu Development Specialist||Portland, OR||07/16/2013|
Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- NikeU Development Specialist - Portland, OR
- Description: NikeU has developed an industry-recognized and award-winning learning and development platform using free and Open Source technologies, including: Drupal, Moodle, and our API (which is magical). We currently have an opening to join our development team; we call ourselves iLearn. Successful developers on our team tend to be generalists who understand the underlying technologies behind our CMS and LMS (HTML, PHP, MySQL, Jav...
Reference Code: 00117806
- Senior HR Insights and Reporting Analyst - Portland, OR
- Description: Become a recognized HR Workforce Analytics expert at one of the world’s largest brands and help shape business decisions for the world’s premier sports company. This role will support the design, development and implementation of global workforce analytical capabilities and methods across Nike’s HR function and help move Nike HR along the analysis sophistication curve beyond basic reporting to deep business-changing analy...
Reference Code: 00118554
- Senior Global Payroll Consultant HR Direct - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Senior Global Payroll Consultant- HR Direct, you'll be responsible for developing and managing global payroll and time programs across the globe . You will partner closely with HR Direct shared service regional teams and global teams, HR Solutions, NikeTech, local and regional HR, Finance and Retail Business Partners to ensure that we meet program deliverables and ensure a seamless delivery of payroll and time to e...
Reference Code: 00125530