Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- Benefits and Wellness Director Asia - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Benefits and Wellness Director for Asia you will lead the design of employee benefits and wellness programs. This position located at Nike’s World Headquarters in Beaverton, OR. The position reports to the Senior Director, Global Benefits & Wellness. It is the Benefits & Wellness Centers of Excellence leader for Nike’s key Asia geographies which include China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, and India. Devel...
Reference Code: 00184633
- Senior Benefits Administration Specialist - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Senior Benefits Administrator, you'll provide technical and analytical expertise in the areas of benefits, payroll and systems. You'll track data, analyze trends and undertake activities leading to the continual re-engineering of the work processes being administered. You'll be responsible for administering high profile Nike Benefits programs including our US Retirement Plan which includes 401K and profit sharing, ...
Reference Code: 00182440
- Collegiate Recruiter - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Collegiate Recruiter, you'll support NIKE, Inc.'s university recruitment and internship programs to establish NIKE as the employer of choice for emerging, diverse talent on college campuses. The intendedoutcomes are to (1) source top diverse talent as interns and full timeemployees, and (2) deliver a premium internship program. You'll execute on the strategic vision of theIGNITE Internship Program set in collaborat...
Reference Code: 00179956