|Human Resources Data Operations Lead||Portland, OR||03/05/2014|
|Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter Innovation||Portland, OR||02/26/2014|
|Hr Solutions – Solutions & Support Analyst (compensation)||Portland, OR||02/25/2014|
|Learning Design Manager Leadership Development||Portland, OR||02/13/2014|
|Hr Manager Global Supply Chain||Portland, OR||02/04/2014|
|Hr Internships (undergraduate)||Beaverton, OR||01/27/2014|
|Senior Hr Compliance Consultant||Portland, OR||01/24/2014|
|Global Senior Director Human Resources\employee Relations||Portland, OR||12/19/2013|
|Hr Application Support Supervisor (global Payroll & Time)||Portland, OR||12/10/2013|
|Learning Design Manager Product (merchandising\design)||Portland, OR||10/29/2013|
|Benefits & Compensation Manager –hr Direct Americas||Portland, OR||09/11/2013|
|Senior Global Payroll Consultant Hr Direct||Portland, OR||09/08/2013|
|Senior Hr Insights And Reporting Analyst||Portland, OR||07/25/2013|
|Nikeu Development Specialist||Portland, OR||07/16/2013|
Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- Benefits & Compensation Manager –HR Direct Americas - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Compensation & Benefit Administration Manager, you'll be responsible for the overall administration and plan compliance of Nike Benefits programs. You'll serve as the project lead for the implementation of benefit programs. You'll coordinate efforts with all vendors for seamless transitions and will function as the backup in absence of the manager. You'll be accountable for vendor management and the vendor relation...
Reference Code: 00126170
- Senior Global Payroll Consultant HR Direct - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Senior Global Payroll Consultant- HR Direct, you'll be responsible for developing and managing global payroll and time programs across the globe . You will partner closely with HR Direct shared service regional teams and global teams, HR Solutions, NikeTech, local and regional HR, Finance and Retail Business Partners to ensure that we meet program deliverables and ensure a seamless delivery of payroll and time to e...
Reference Code: 00125530
- Learning Design Manager Product (Merchandising\Design) - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Learning Design Manager, you'll identifying specific training needs for assigned programs, clearly identifying learner population, and gaps against required capabilities. You'll create and track project plans to design and deliver world-class learning programs. Project and resource management of internal and external resources. You'll design world class development programs, ensuring effective designs are leveraged...
Reference Code: 00135839