Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- Talent Insights Director - Portland, OR
- Description: As Talent Insights Director, you will lead and manage Talent Insights and Data in support of our Global Talent agenda and strategy. Supporting the VP/Chief Talent &Diversity Officer and VP of Talent Planning you will provide data and insights to help tell the story and inform decisions for senior level NIKE talent events(i.e. Board Of Directors, Compensation Committee, Organizational Talent Planning Reviews and Brand Go-t...
Reference Code: 00158394
- Senior Learning Delivery Manager NikeU - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Learning Delivery Manager for NikeU, you'll leverage the global curriculum to create and execute talent development strategies to build leadership, management, and key functional capabilities. Partner with the business to create and steward a process & systems learning community targeted to elevate skill and increase core/foundational functional capabilities & skills. Identify specific training needs as designated,...
Reference Code: 00163601
- HR Portfolio Training Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: As Nike’s HR Portfolio Training Manager you will lead thetraining initiatives for the company’s human capital strategy to ensure endusers of HR systems understand how to appropriately and effectively use thetools. You will work closely with HR Direct and Global HR Solutions and Supportto identify needed updates to training materials. You will be responsible forthe designs and delivery of programs to train employees, manag...
Reference Code: 00177011