Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Materials Developer - Beaverton, OR
- Description: Create and execute materials strategies. Accountable for on-time commercialization of resources, seasonal materials project execution, and complex products and projects. Responsible for aesthetic approval of materials, decision-making on materials issues, and communication of category materials strategy. Execute sustainability initiatives, collaborate with Design and Merchandising divisions to create and execute a mate...
Reference Code: IR19
- Quality Assurance Engineer II (In House Manufacturing) - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Quality Assurance Engineer II, you'll apply engineering expertise to the development and implementation of Nike In-House Manufacturing's (Nike IHM's) Quality System for materials and manufacturing processes. You'll work with the product creation teams, applying advanced quality engineering tools and statistical techniques, to develop and implement new materials and processes and identify necessary improvements and ...
Reference Code: 00139768
- MATERIALS RESEARCHER THERMOPLASTIC URETHANE - Portland, OR
- Description: Polymers Research and Development at Nike IHM is seeking a motivated scientist who is expert at employing structure property relationships such as linear and non-linear visco-elasticity of thermoplastic urethane: to sheet, foam, twin sheet thermoforming, blow molding processes and injection molding of performance components. The successful candidate is skilled in taking vague and ill-defined concepts and able to distill...
Reference Code: 00135226