Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- SR TOOLING TECH I D2 - Bend, OR
- Description: Primary responsibility for the set-up, maintenance and storage of complex tooling used to produce air-cushioning components. This includes assuring tooling is in safe working condition and that it is production ready according to production specifications dictated by Engineering. Understands assembly of matched tool sets and conducts evaluations on components using a variety of lab equipment. Assist Engineers in the comme...
Reference Code: 00150011
- Design Engineer II In House Manufacturing (IHM) - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Design Engineer II, you will join the team to assist or lead in the product design, development, tooling design and manufacturing of products related to Nike Air. By leveraging your experience in 3D design and engineering, as well as experience and insights in product design and tooling, you’ll identify and explore new and creative paths given the problem(s) or project(s) to which you are assigned. You’ll use conce...
Reference Code: 00158671
- Manufacturing Engineer III - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Manufacturing Engineer III, you will research and develop new processes and methods for manufacturing footwear and footwear components. You will design and execute experiments to understand key variables between material, process, tooling, and equipment. You will prototype and test ideas in an R&D setting while establishing specifications for a high volume manufacturing line. You will work with OEM suppliers to spe...
Reference Code: 00122212