Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Manufacturing Engineer III - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Manufacturing Engineer III, you will research and develop new processes and methods for manufacturing footwear and footwear components. You will design and execute experiments to understand key variables between material, process, tooling, and equipment. You will prototype and test ideas in an R&D setting while establishing specifications for a high volume manufacturing line. You will work with OEM suppliers to spe...
Reference Code: 00122212
- Machine Design Engineer Lead (Taiwan or Korea assignment) - Portland, OR
- Description: **There are multiple positions open. Positions are expat assignments based in Taiwan or Korea.** As our Machine Design Engineer, you'll head up teams assembled to design automated manufacturing systems. You'll be leading project teams responsible for designing the required mechanisms, selecting and integrating a broad spectrum of components, and subsystems including: robotics, servo axis, pneumatics, fluidics dispensing s...
Reference Code: 00113071
- PMO II Multiple Shifts - Beaverton, OR
- Description: PMO II –Focus on Injection Mold Description- As our Plastic Machine Operator you will be primarily responsible for managing, developing, and optimizing injection molding processes while evaluating multiple variables. In addition, you will be expected to be able to execute machine start-ups, shut-downs, material changes, and necessary process changes to ensure quality product. Be able to perform daily mold and machine pr...
Reference Code: 00127945