Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Planning Process Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: As Advanced Manufacturing’s Planning Process Manager, it will be your responsibility to assist in the development and execution of a new footwear production and supply planning process (we refer to this as “the new operating model”). Working with a broad group of stakeholders, you will drive the thoughtful integration of new advanced manufacturing partners into Nike’s strategic sourcing model. You'll facilitate the creati...
Reference Code: 00175373
- Advanced Manufacturing Operations Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: Nike’s Advanced Manufacturing group is looking for a talented and energetic self-starter with a passion for new challenges in manufacturing to join our New Factory Partnership team. As the Operations Manager for Nike’s Advanced Manufacturing team, you will play a critical role building upon Nike’s rich innovation history. It will be your responsibility to help create Nike’s global source base to new heights through aggres...
Reference Code: 00177108
- Advanced Manufacturing Sourcing Process Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: As the Sourcing Process Manager for Nike’s Advanced Manufacturing team, you will play a critical role building upon Nike’s rich innovation history. It will be your responsibility to help create Nike’s global source base to new heights through aggressive, disruptive thinking and creative problem solving. As a member of the Advanced Manufacturing Sourcing leadership team, you will work daily with experienced leaders who are...
Reference Code: 00174453