|N1 Pco Ii||Beaverton, OR||09/03/2014|
|N2 Pco Ii||Beaverton, OR||09/02/2014|
|D2 Pco Ii||Beaverton, OR||09/02/2014|
|Design Engineer I In House Manufacturing||Portland, OR||07/25/2014|
|Footwear Supply Planning Operations Manager||Portland, OR||07/14/2014|
|Director Of Chemical Engineering Taiwan (location Taiwan) Expat||Portland, OR||06/19/2014|
|Material Supply Planning Manager||Portland, OR||05/22/2014|
|Design Engineer Ii In House Manufacturing (ihm)||Portland, OR||04/10/2014|
|Senior Machinist D2||Beaverton, OR||10/09/2013|
|Manufacturing Engineer Iii||Portland, OR||08/19/2013|
Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Design Engineer I In House Manufacturing - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Design Engineer I, you will join the team to assist in the product design, development, tooling design and manufacturing of products related to Nike Air. By leveraging the experience of teammates (and cross functional teams) as a guide and your knowledge and skills in 3D design and engineering as your basis for solving problems you are tasked with, you’ll identify creative solution paths given the problem(s) or pro...
Reference Code: 00172971
- D2 PCO II - Beaverton, OR
- Description: Take an idea. Make it a product. Get it into the pipeline. Share it with the world. Sounds simple, but, of course, the devil's in the details. At Nike's In-House Manufacturing and Distribution Divisions, we manage every detail, making sure great ideas become great products for athletes everywhere. What does this mean for you? In the best situations it means you'll push your colleagues to do their best work, and they'll tu...
Reference Code: 00180297
- Footwear Supply Planning Operations Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Footwear Supply Planning Operations Manager, you will lead global capacity, demand, source and supply planning for Nike category and manufacturing business units. Your team will utilize state-of-the-art planning processes and tools in order to drive high levels of planning execution, delivery precision, inventory reduction, improved resource utilization, and product cost savings. You’ll provide research support to ...
Reference Code: 00171477