|Director Of Chemical Engineering Taiwan (location Taiwan) Expat||Portland, OR||06/19/2014|
|Footwear Quality Analyst||Beaverton, OR||05/29/2014|
|Senior Engineering Technician||Portland, OR||05/29/2014|
|Project Engineer Ii – Engineering Standards||Portland, OR||05/16/2014|
|Circular Knit Innovator||Beaverton, OR||04/28/2014|
|Director Of Industrial Engineering China Location China||Portland, OR||04/27/2014|
|Director Of Industrial Engineering Taiwan \ Korea Location Taiwan||Portland, OR||04/16/2014|
|Industrial Engineer Ii||Beaverton, OR||04/04/2014|
|Industrial Engineer Location Vietnam||Portland, OR||03/05/2014|
|Process Engineer Laser Sintering||Portland, OR||02/17/2014|
|Senior Machinist D2||Beaverton, OR||10/09/2013|
|Manufacturing Engineer Iii||Portland, OR||08/19/2013|
Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Director of Chemical Engineering Taiwan (Location Taiwan) EXPAT - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Director of Chemical Engineering, you will manage a team of chemical engineers and set team/individual goals that are aligned with department, country, regional, and functional objectives. You will coach and mentor staff as well as plan and collaborate with HR for their individual development. You will make hiring decisions, drive performance management, advise and drive global strategic direction, execute recognit...
Reference Code: SRC06192014CHEMD
- FOOTWEAR QUALITY ANALYST - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As a Footwear Product Excellence analyst for global footwear you will play a key role to insure the best product possible reaches our consumers. You will work closely with Category Teams, teammates in the geographies, as well as with our off shore manufacturing offices and factory partners to help drive product excellence by capturing quality data and turning it into useable knowledge to create better product.In this role...
Reference Code: 00165403
- Senior Engineering Technician - Portland, OR
- Description: This position is for a Sr. Engineering Technician supporting the process engineering team at Nike IHM. In this role you will work with Engineers, Developers and Designers to provide technical support related to the production of airsoles. This position will require troubleshooting of product process or machine issues that arise in production and are escalated beyond production capabilities. The primary process this role w...
Reference Code: 00165360