|Footwear Supply Planning Operations Manager||Portland, OR||07/14/2014|
|Director Of Chemical Engineering Taiwan (location Taiwan) Expat||Portland, OR||06/19/2014|
|Footwear Quality Analyst||Beaverton, OR||05/29/2014|
|Senior Engineering Technician||Portland, OR||05/29/2014|
|Project Engineer Ii – Engineering Standards||Portland, OR||05/16/2014|
|Circular Knit Innovator||Beaverton, OR||04/28/2014|
|Director Of Industrial Engineering China Location China||Portland, OR||04/27/2014|
|Director Of Industrial Engineering Taiwan \ Korea Location Taiwan||Portland, OR||04/16/2014|
|Industrial Engineer Ii||Beaverton, OR||04/04/2014|
|Industrial Engineer Location Vietnam||Portland, OR||03/05/2014|
|Process Engineer Laser Sintering||Portland, OR||02/17/2014|
|Senior Machinist D2||Beaverton, OR||10/09/2013|
|Manufacturing Engineer Iii||Portland, OR||08/19/2013|
Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Engineering Technician - Portland, OR
- Description: This position is for a Sr. Engineering Technician supporting the process engineering team at Nike IHM. In this role you will work with Engineers, Developers and Designers to provide technical support related to the production of airsoles. This position will require troubleshooting of product process or machine issues that arise in production and are escalated beyond production capabilities. The primary process this role w...
Reference Code: 00165360
- Project Engineer II – Engineering Standards - Portland, OR
- Description: This is a role in the Footwear Engineering Standards team. The primary roles for this global team are to define machinery specifications and tolerances in support of Manufacturing Revolution Initiatives as well as to standardize equipment and instrumentation for new technologies moving from Innovation to In-line manufacturing. This team serves as project managers on Manufacturing Modernization efforts, reviews and selects...
Reference Code: 00163621
- CIRCULAR KNIT INNOVATOR - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As a Circular Knit Innovator/Programmer, you’ll join our Development Team to create designs on circular knit machines. You’ll be assisting in creating new circular knit products for a variety of applications. As a circular knit innovator you’ll follow leads by product designers and developers while integrating ideas through circular knitting technology in a team environment. You will also work collaboratively with advance...
Reference Code: 00160461