|Footwear Supply Planning Operations Manager||Portland, OR||07/14/2014|
|Director Of Chemical Engineering Taiwan (location Taiwan) Expat||Portland, OR||06/19/2014|
|Footwear Quality Analyst||Beaverton, OR||05/29/2014|
|Senior Engineering Technician||Portland, OR||05/29/2014|
|Project Engineer Ii – Engineering Standards||Portland, OR||05/16/2014|
|Circular Knit Innovator||Beaverton, OR||04/28/2014|
|Industrial Engineer Ii||Beaverton, OR||04/04/2014|
|Process Engineer Laser Sintering||Portland, OR||02/17/2014|
|Senior Machinist D2||Beaverton, OR||10/09/2013|
|Manufacturing Engineer Iii||Portland, OR||08/19/2013|
Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Industrial Engineer II - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As an Industrial Engineering II you will assist in creating and communicating the strategy for Industrial Engineering to audiences in the US and in footwear manufacturing and development countries in Asia. You will work with both Nike and Factory engineers to drive efficiency into the footwear manufacturing process. You will leverage your technical expertise to contribute to the growth of the relatively new industrial Eng...
Reference Code: 00147317
- CIRCULAR KNIT INNOVATOR - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As a Circular Knit Innovator/Programmer, you’ll join our Development Team to create designs on circular knit machines. You’ll be assisting in creating new circular knit products for a variety of applications. As a circular knit innovator you’ll follow leads by product designers and developers while integrating ideas through circular knitting technology in a team environment. You will also work collaboratively with advance...
Reference Code: 00160461
- Process Engineer Laser Sintering - Portland, OR
- Description: As the Laser Sintering Process Engineer , you will work closely with other process engineers in the 3D Printing area to evaluate, understand and improve 3D printing technologies, especially, but not solely, laser sintering, in order to move the technologies from a rapid prototyping state to additive manufacturing applications for the future. You will work primarily with a team of individuals, including designers, modelers...
Reference Code: 00152977