Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- SOURCING COSTING MANAGER - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Sourcing Costing Manager, You'll manage individual contributors and sets goals that link to departmental priorities. You'll coach team, support their development, make hiring decisions, and drive performance management, recognition and rewards. You'll create and execute long range and seasonal sourcing plans for assigned categories or products. You'll represent sourcing/costing in cross functional line planning, m...
Reference Code: 00107817
- Weaving Programmer Flyknit - Portland, OR
- Description: As a Weaving Machine Programmer, you'll join our Development Team and create designs on weaving machines. You'll be assisting in creating new woven products for a variety of applications. You'll follow leads by product designers and developers while integrating ideas through weaving technology in a team environment. As a functional lead, you will be required to effectively manage and maintain the R&D equipment to achieve ...
Reference Code: 00103980
- Materials Planner - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Material Planner, you will coordinate and balance our America's based material manufacturing needs. You'll support the supply and demand activities for material & trim suppliers within our America's supplier network. You'll identify supplier capacities, and act as the liaison between our raw material suppliers and globally based garment factories to ensure manufacturing capacity aligns with frequently changing dema...
Reference Code: 00099470