Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- MATERIALS RESEARCHER THERMOPLASTIC URETHANE - Portland, OR
- Description: Polymers Research and Development at Nike IHM is seeking a motivated scientist who is expert at employing structure property relationships such as linear and non-linear visco-elasticity of thermoplastic urethane: to sheet, foam, twin sheet thermoforming, blow molding processes and injection molding of performance components. The successful candidate is skilled in taking vague and ill-defined concepts and able to distill...
Reference Code: 00135226
- MOLD DESIGNER II - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Mold Engineer 2, you will create advanced Mold & Tool Designs and CAM programs for the manufacturing of complex injection and compression molds used in the footwear industry. You will participate in the entire process from design through machining and processing of molds and provide information and feedback along the way based on your experience and knowledge of manufacturing requirements. You will also be requir...
Reference Code: 00130946
- MATERIALS RESEARCHER INK AND DYE DEVELOPMENT - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Materials Researcher focusing on Ink and Dye Development, in our Polymers R&D, you'll perform scientific investigation directed toward developing and supporting innovative coloration methods for a variety of Nike footwear materials. You'll develop customized testing methods to support new colorant development, evaluations and ongoing development support. You'll act as internal consultant providing technical guidan...
Reference Code: 00130710