|Director Of Industrial Engineering Taiwan \ Korea Location Taiwan||Portland, OR||04/16/2014|
|Industrial Engineer Ii||Beaverton, OR||04/04/2014|
|Materials Analyst||Beaverton, OR||03/17/2014|
|Sr Tooling Tech I D2||Bend, OR||03/12/2014|
|Machinist Ii D2||Beaverton, OR||03/07/2014|
|Operations Director Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Manufacturing Ecosystem Director Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Director Of Factory Partnerships Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Digital Product Creation Director Advanced Manufacturing||Beaverton, OR||03/06/2014|
|Industrial Engineer Location Vietnam||Portland, OR||03/05/2014|
|Program Manager – Sustainable Manufacturing & Sourcing||Beaverton, OR||02/26/2014|
|Senior Quality Engineer Apparel And Innovation||Beaverton, OR||02/21/2014|
|Process Engineer Laser Sintering||Portland, OR||02/17/2014|
|Sustainable Manufacturing Waste Program Director||Portland, OR||02/11/2014|
|Quality Assurance Engineer Ii (in House Manufacturing)||Portland, OR||11/22/2013|
|Materials Researcher Thermoplastic Urethane||Portland, OR||10/25/2013|
|Senior Machinist D2||Beaverton, OR||10/09/2013|
|Manufacturing Engineer Ii||Portland, OR||10/04/2013|
|Manufacturing Engineer Iii||Portland, OR||08/19/2013|
|Maintenance Technician Iii Night Shift 2||Beaverton, OR||03/10/2013|
Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- SR TOOLING TECH I D2 - Bend, OR
- Description: Primary responsibility for the set-up, maintenance and storage of complex tooling used to produce air-cushioning components. This includes assuring tooling is in safe working condition and that it is production ready according to production specifications dictated by Engineering. Understands assembly of matched tool sets and conducts evaluations on components using a variety of lab equipment. Assist Engineers in the comme...
Reference Code: 00150011
- MACHINIST II D2 - Beaverton, OR
- Description: Provides technical and process leadership in the production of molds, tools, and fixtures to support manufacturing. Aids in the manufacturing process by troubleshooting tools and processes. Analyzes issues and recommends solutions. Creates and sets up complex precision molds and tools. Assists the maintenance dept. with repairing and fabricating tooling and parts to keep production running. 463219...
Reference Code: 00154925
- MATERIALS ANALYST - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Materials Analyst – focusing on Analytical Chemistry, in our Polymers R&D Lab, you'll perform chemical analysis on a variety of Nike footwear materials. You'll develop customized testing methods to support new analytical methods, evaluations and ongoing production support. You'll act as internal consultant providing technical guidance on complex projects as well as work with cross-functional teams to support materi...
Reference Code: 00152223