Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Supply Planning Analyst - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Supply Planning Analyst you will develop and implement Global Supply Plans for Nike Categories and Manufacturing teams. You will utilize processes, systems and tools to drive high levels of planning accuracy thereby enabling inventory reduction, improved resource utilization, product cost savings and delivery precision across a 24 month planning horizon. You will manage the strategic, seasonal and monthly factory l...
Reference Code: 00095492
- Materials Planner - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Material Planner, you will coordinate and balance our America's based material manufacturing needs. You'll support the supply and demand activities for material & trim suppliers within our America's supplier network. You'll identify supplier capacities, and act as the liaison between our raw material suppliers and globally based garment factories to ensure manufacturing capacity aligns with frequently changing dema...
Reference Code: 00099470
- Materials Researcher Manufacturing Innovation - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Materials Researcher, you will join a team focused on driving innovative solutions to the manufacturing problems faced within our research programs. You will be asked to lead our materials research effort, as well as support the development and commercialization of innovative materials and processes for the Manufacturing Innovation team. You will be asked to work on multiple initiatives within the team as well as...
Reference Code: 00094906