Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Manufacturing Engineer III - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Manufacturing Engineer III, you will research and develop new processes and methods for manufacturing footwear and footwear components. You will design and execute experiments to understand key variables between material, process, tooling, and equipment. You will prototype and test ideas in an R&D setting while establishing specifications for a high volume manufacturing line. You will work with OEM suppliers to spe...
Reference Code: 00122212
- Materials Analyst - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Material Planning Analyst, you will work with our Always Available Liaison Teams to support our Short Lead-time Models for Apparel Planning. You will ensure material availability at our manufacturing partners and work with our suppliers on issue resolutions and ensuring key metrics are met. A second core responsibility will be excess material utilization. You will work within the Nike Matrix to reduce our Nike ...
Reference Code: 00126167
- Planning Manager - Beaverton, OR
- Description: NIKE USA, Inc. Provide information, analysis and recommendations to managers to drive planning decisions during all phases of seasonal product creation with respect to product supply chain and logistics. Provide information to category and cross-functional team members to influence category line production planning. Provide high level presentation of critical financial and inventory information to managers. Utilize adv...
Reference Code: IR15