Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Footwear Supply Planning Operations Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Footwear Supply Planning Operations Manager, you will lead global capacity, demand, source and supply planning for Nike category and manufacturing business units. Your team will utilize state-of-the-art planning processes and tools in order to drive high levels of planning execution, delivery precision, inventory reduction, improved resource utilization, and product cost savings. You’ll provide research support to ...
Reference Code: 00171477
- Director of Chemical Engineering Taiwan (Location Taiwan) EXPAT - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Director of Chemical Engineering, you will manage a team of chemical engineers and set team/individual goals that are aligned with department, country, regional, and functional objectives. You will coach and mentor staff as well as plan and collaborate with HR for their individual development. You will make hiring decisions, drive performance management, advise and drive global strategic direction, execute recognit...
Reference Code: SRC06192014CHEMD
- Advanced Manufacturing Sourcing Process Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: As the Sourcing Process Manager for Nike’s Advanced Manufacturing team, you will play a critical role building upon Nike’s rich innovation history. It will be your responsibility to help create Nike’s global source base to new heights through aggressive, disruptive thinking and creative problem solving. As a member of the Advanced Manufacturing Sourcing leadership team, you will work daily with experienced leaders who are...
Reference Code: 00174453