Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Project Engineer II – Engineering Standards - Portland, OR
- Description: This is a role in the Footwear Engineering Standards team. The primary roles for this global team are to define machinery specifications and tolerances in support of Manufacturing Revolution Initiatives as well as to standardize equipment and instrumentation for new technologies moving from Innovation to In-line manufacturing. This team serves as project managers on Manufacturing Modernization efforts, reviews and selects...
Reference Code: 00163621
- Director of Chemical Engineering Taiwan (Location Taiwan) EXPAT - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Director of Chemical Engineering, you will manage a team of chemical engineers and set team/individual goals that are aligned with department, country, regional, and functional objectives. You will coach and mentor staff as well as plan and collaborate with HR for their individual development. You will make hiring decisions, drive performance management, advise and drive global strategic direction, execute recognit...
Reference Code: SRC06192014CHEMD
- Senior Machinist D2 - Beaverton, OR
- Description: Take an idea. Make it a product. Get it into the pipeline. Share it with the world. Sounds simple, but, of course, the devil's in the details. At Nike's In-House Manufacturing and Distribution Divisions, we manage every detail, making sure great ideas become great products for athletes everywhere. What does this mean for you? In the best situations it means you'll push your colleagues to do their best work, and they'll tu...
Reference Code: 00129908