Product Development and Engineering: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development and Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- MATERIAL DEVELOPER II CUSHIONING INNOVATION - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Materials Developer II within Materials Innovation (MI), you'll develop and apply material expertise to fuel and support strategic developmental efforts within Nike's Footwear innovation Kitchen (iK). You will be asked to integrate textiles expertise into strategic Cushioning Innovation (CI) programs across basketball, running and other categories. You will collaborate with MI, CI and Nike In-House-Manufacturing (I...
Reference Code: 00123822
- Pattern Engineer II - Portland, OR
- Description: As Footwear Pattern Engineer, you'll collaborate with the footwear innovation and product creation team to explore, conceptualize, research, and ultimately engineer technically advanced prototypes as well as customized promotional products. Responsibilities:· Work with multi-disciplinary teams including product creation and manufacturing.· Engineer prototypes of advanced product concepts that will elevate performance or v...
Reference Code: 00127513
- Materials Developer I Textiles - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Materials Developer I, you'll develop and apply expertise in materials which fuel and support the overall application development efforts for new textiles and materials bringing revolutionary materials innovation to Nike products. You'll conduct leading edge experiments to collect data contributing to the application of new and existing material technologies. You'll continually research and analyze new materials op...
Reference Code: 00110982