Product Development and Engineering: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development and Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Footwear Developer II Flyknit - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Footwear Developer II - Flyknit, you will provide project and process management within Footwear Product Development at an intermediate level. You will be responsible for converting an upper concept design - 2D or 3D - into a physical product that meets the needs of the category, the consumer and that can be successfully and profitably programmed, commercialized and produced. You will actively participate and lead ...
Reference Code: 00106715
- Design Engineer II Cushioning Innovation - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Design Engineer, you'll work closely with Designers, Innovators and Engineers to develop complex 3D designs for new cushioning technologies and components using advanced 3D CAD software. You'll coordinate the making of prototype tooling with Nike and IHM's Machine shops and facilitate getting a small quantity of sample parts made to verify the design. You'll make design decisions based on alternatives/options gene...
Reference Code: 00103368
- Converse — Concept Creator - Portland, OR
- Description: Converse believes in unleashing the creative spirit. We foster originality, promote uniqueness, challenge the boring; we see product as art and an extension of culture. We are much more than just a brand. We don't follow trend, we are trendsetters. Converse Innovation is hiring a Concept Creator. We believe "the hands will make what the mind cannot see." A Concept Creator is hands-on maker-craftsman role that brings the i...
Reference Code: 00109710