Product Development and Engineering: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development and Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Innovator Cushioning Innovation - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Innovator I, you'll work closely with our Engineers (Design, Process and Technology) to prototype, test, evaluate and analyze complex 3D designs for new cushioning technologies and components using advanced processing equipment. You will make prototype cushioning components to support Innovation projects where an emphasis on creative problem solving will be beneficial. You'll work with the project manager to test a...
Reference Code: 00103369
- Footwear Developer II Flyknit - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Footwear Developer II - Flyknit, you will provide project and process management within Footwear Product Development at an intermediate level. You will be responsible for converting an upper concept design - 2D or 3D - into a physical product that meets the needs of the category, the consumer and that can be successfully and profitably programmed, commercialized and produced. You will actively participate and lead ...
Reference Code: 00106715
- RP Engineer - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Footwear RP Engineer , you'll work collaboratively with teammates as well as internal partner groups, to actively participate in the concept creation process by creating, original, innovative, and industry leading Rapid Prototyped/3D printed concept models and components. You will assist in developing and implementing best practices and procedures. Focus will be from a process engineering perspective, and how new m...
Reference Code: 00109352