Product Development and Engineering: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development and Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Apparel Operations Manager for Sportswear - Portland, OR
- Description: As the Apparel Operations Manager for Sportswear your primary focus will be focused on creating roadmaps, tools and procedures that enable the Product Creation teams to create the world's best Sportswear. You will help determine strategies and best practices within the Sportswear categories to ensure that the product team makes informed business decisions, maximize resources, and align with design trends as well as margi...
Reference Code: 00079826
- Design Engineer II Cushioning Innovation - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Design Engineer, you'll work closely with Designers, Innovators and Engineers to develop complex 3D designs for new cushioning technologies and components using advanced 3D CAD software. You'll coordinate the making of prototype tooling with Nike and IHM's Machine shops and facilitate getting a small quantity of sample parts made to verify the design. You'll make design decisions based on alternatives/options gene...
Reference Code: 00103368
- Footwear Developer II Flyknit - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Footwear Developer II - Flyknit, you will provide project and process management within Footwear Product Development at an intermediate level. You will be responsible for converting an upper concept design - 2D or 3D - into a physical product that meets the needs of the category, the consumer and that can be successfully and profitably programmed, commercialized and produced. You will actively participate and lead ...
Reference Code: 00106715