Product Development Jobs: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- NFL Technical Designer II - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Technical Designer II- NFL, you'll utilize your technical knowledge related to product fit, patterns and construction to develop new innovation concepts. You'll have the opportunity to work on sport-specific fit strategies to improve athletic performance. You'll fit garments with the project team and provide fit recommendations, direction and solutions to issues. This role also involves working closely with the pro...
Reference Code: 00107775
- Senior Electrical Engineer Digital Sport - Portland, OR
- Description: Digital Sport, better known under the Nike+ brand, is the team/business that creates simple, disruptive products such as the Nike+ FuelBand, SportWatch GPS, SportBand, SportKit and game-changing services such as Nikeplus.com and the Nike+ GPS app for sport and fitness athletes around the world. With more than 4 million members, Nike+ is the world's largest running club and is the industry-standard in terms of helping athl...
Reference Code: 00103995
- Knit Director Sportswear - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Sportswear Knit Director in the Apparel Materials Organization, you will partner with Design to define, create and deliver a core and seasonal material palette that meets the needs of the consumer and delivers solutions for the athlete. By providing a pulse on industry direction in materials, you will be accountable for driving the overall materials vision from ideation through commercialization. You'll elevate ...
Reference Code: 00102924