|Nike Factory Stores Merchandise Planner||Portland, OR||04/16/2014|
|Nike Factory Store Buyer Footwear & Apparel||Portland, OR||04/15/2014|
|Nike Factory Stores Senior Planner||Portland, OR||04/15/2014|
|Allocation Analyst||Beaverton, OR||04/07/2014|
|Na Dtc Merchandise Operations Data Analyst||Beaverton, OR||04/03/2014|
|Nike Factory Stores Allocation Manager||Beaverton, OR||03/25/2014|
|Senior Buyer Running Apparel Factory Stores||Portland, OR||03/25/2014|
|Merchandise Planner||Beaverton, OR||03/19/2014|
|Global Loss Prevention Operations Manager||Beaverton, OR||03/14/2014|
|Sr Project Manager||Beaverton, OR||03/04/2014|
|Director Instant Customization North America Nikeid||Portland, OR||02/28/2014|
|Global Store Construction Director||Portland, OR||02/15/2014|
|Merchandise Planner||Beaverton, OR||02/14/2014|
|Director Digital Loss Prevention||Portland, OR||02/05/2014|
|Director Of Retail Construction||Beaverton, OR||01/28/2014|
Retail Corporate Jobs: What We Offer
The job our Retail Team does around the globe is integral to our success. As the main point of contact between Nike and the consumer, we are dedicated to our mission of delivering the most innovative products to athletes around the world. Nike offers job opportunities in our stores around the globe as well as in our corporate offices at our World Headquarters near Beaverton, Oregon and other regional offices worldwide. Learn the ins and outs of the direct retail side of the number one sports apparel and footwear company in the world.
Recent Job Openings
- NIKE FACTORY STORES MERCHANDISE PLANNER - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Direct to Consumer Merchandise planner you'll establish clear merchandise plans that tell a story for the season and helps buying to create a line grounded in profitability and consumer centric offering. This will include collaborating with your buying, allocation, planning, and retail brand presentation partners to develop and communicate a comprehensive strategy that aligns future financial and product opportunit...
Reference Code: SCR04152014MPLANER
- NIKE FACTORY STORE BUYER FOOTWEAR & APPAREL - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Direct to Consumer Buyer for Factory Stores you'll be responsible for collecting Nike consumer insights, briefing into the geographies, influencing product creation, selecting the line for top SKU effectiveness and profitability, and determining how the line flows to and through consumers. You'll assist buying director in leading the development of the category buying strategy and vision for factory stores across m...
Reference Code: SRC04142014BYR
- NIKE FACTORY STORES SENIOR PLANNER - Portland, OR
- Description: As a Senior Planner, you'll develop in-depth, accurate and detailed strategic and tactical plans to maximize revenue and profitability while maintaining the brand image. You’ll also be responsible for mentoring/coaching other planners through deeper expertise as senior. You'll participate in the development of annual financial plans. Responsibilities will also include maintaining operationally efficient inventory levels b...
Reference Code: SRC04142014SRPLANNER