Retail Corporate Jobs: What We Offer
The job our Retail Team does around the globe is integral to our success. As the main point of contact between Nike and the consumer, we are dedicated to our mission of delivering the most innovative products to athletes around the world. Nike offers job opportunities in our stores around the globe as well as in our corporate offices at our World Headquarters near Beaverton, Oregon and other regional offices worldwide. Learn the ins and outs of the direct retail side of the number one sports apparel and footwear company in the world.
Recent Job Openings
- Director of Store Operations - Portland, OR
- Description: Working in Nike Direct to Consumer will be rewarding, it will be challenging, it may well be a step towards something bigger, but it is most definitely not just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the Nike brand -- everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every customer's experience a rewardin...
Reference Code: 00111779
- Senior Director Retail Supply Chain North America - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Senior Director Retail Supply Chain for North America you'll be responsible for creating and driving strategies for direct-to-consumer (DTC) fulfillment. You'll create a 3-5 year strategic plan that supports the growth of North America DTC and aligns to the Global DTC Supply Chain strategic plan. You'll partner with various teams to ensure that all necessary programs, processes and systems are in place to drive bus...
Reference Code: 00115570
- Global Store Construction Director - Portland, OR
- Description: The Global Store Construction Director supports the Global Senior Director of Store Construction, Global business leadership, and Geography concept teams by providing tactical leadership and technical expertise to their respective construction organizations. This role is responsible for driving consistent new store and remodel executions and implementing global best practices in the areas of construction management, budg...
Reference Code: 00117749