Retail Corporate Jobs: What We Offer
The job our Retail Team does around the globe is integral to our success. As the main point of contact between Nike and the consumer, we are dedicated to our mission of delivering the most innovative products to athletes around the world. Nike offers job opportunities in our stores around the globe as well as in our corporate offices at our World Headquarters near Beaverton, Oregon and other regional offices worldwide. Learn the ins and outs of the direct retail side of the number one sports apparel and footwear company in the world.
Recent Job Openings
- NIKECOM BUYER RUNNING - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Nike.com Buyer for Running, you'll be responsible for collecting Nike.com consumer insights, briefing into the global and geo categories and influencing digital assortment plans. You will be responsible for developing online product strategies based on consumer insight and profitability metrics while determining how the line flows to and through consumers. You'll assist Category Buying Director in leading the devel...
Reference Code: 00168897
- Emerging Markets Retail Operations Manager - Beaverton, OR
- Description: Duties: Reporting to Emerging Markets Retail Operations Director, implement geography and territory Retail Operations teams strategy and provide direction in Point of Sale (POS), Workforce Management, Communications, Loss Prevention, Policy and Procedure, Sustainability, Organizational Planning Review, and other areas as needed. Work with geography and territory Retail Operations teams to implement and maintain NIKE-speci...
Reference Code: IR34
- Global Store Operations Program Analyst (OPR) - Portland, OR
- Description: As the Global Store Operations Program Analyst (OPR), you'll give the DTC team the information they need to make informed business decisions through the analysis of the data collected by the OPR reviews. You’ll work directly with the OPR and global store operations teams by preparing ad-hoc and standard reporting on the OPR results which are used to assess the effectiveness DTC programs and platforms throughout the world....
Reference Code: 00176573