Retail Corporate Jobs: What We Offer
The job our Retail Team does around the globe is integral to our success. As the main point of contact between Nike and the consumer, we are dedicated to our mission of delivering the most innovative products to athletes around the world. Nike offers job opportunities in our stores around the globe as well as in our corporate offices at our World Headquarters near Beaverton, Oregon and other regional offices worldwide. Learn the ins and outs of the direct retail side of the number one sports apparel and footwear company in the world.
Recent Job Openings
- Emerging Markets Nike Factory Stores Planner - Portland, OR
- Description: Working in Nike's Direct to Consumer business will be rewarding and it will be challenging. You will be an ambassador of the Nike brand - everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We are relentlessly focused on the consumer and are committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one. As our Emerging Markets Nik...
Reference Code: 00111305
- Emerging Markets Store Construction Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Direct to Consumer (DTC) Emerging Markets Construction Manager, you will manage our Inline (owned stores) and NOS (partnered stores) retail development program. For the Inline program, you will lead the broader team of internal and external contributors from design development through project completion with a keen focus on the following responsibilities: - Facilitate communication between project team members in G...
Reference Code: 00111424
- Store Planning Analyst - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Store Planning Analyst, you will develop in-depth, accurate, and detailed strategic and tactical plans to maximize revenue and profitability by store while maintaining the brand image. You'll participate in the development of annual financial plans at a store level. Responsibilities will also include maintaining and managing stores at operationally efficient inventory levels through review and adjustment of sales a...
Reference Code: 00111180