Strategic Planning Jobs: What We Offer
Nike’s Strategic Planning team’s job is to keep us moving in the right direction by establishing a strategic business planning process, authoring our one and three year strategic and business plans, and leading transformational initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Our teams are embedded at the global corporate level and throughout our business units. We frame complex and ambiguous issues, conduct consumer, competitive, and market analyses, field research, create financial models, and develop action plans. Learn more about jobs in Strategic Planning with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Strategic Planning Analyst Corporate Strategy and Development - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Strategic Planning Senior Analyst in Corporate Strategy & Development (CSD), you'll assist in the development and execution of Nike, Inc.'s long-term growth strategy. You'll conduct CSD project related work, to support senior executives from Nike, Inc. and its portfolio of brands - Nike, Jordan, Nike Golf, Converse and Hurley. You'll provide research and analytical support on cross-functional special project teams ...
Reference Code: 00152927
- Strategy & Business Operations Senior Manager Consumer Digital Technology - Portland, OR
- Description: Nike's Consumer Digital Technology group is looking for a Strategy and Business Operations Senior Manager to support the planning and execution of Nike's Consumer Digital Technology portfolio. This is a group that works on some of the most well-known technologies at Nike. In this role, you'll support business operations activities and project-related work. You must be a self-starter, flexible thinker and outstanding commu...
Reference Code: 00151040
- Strategic Planning Manager Manufacturing Revolution - Portland, OR
- Description: Nike’s Manufacturing Revolution will redefine how, when, and where our product is made and what our product is made from. We will identify, develop, and scale breakthrough technologies that create game-changing product for our athletes*. We will meet rising consumer expectations and macroeconomic challenges through a new, more efficient, more sustainable system for creating and delivering product to our consumers. And we ...
Reference Code: 00147932