Support Services: What We Offer
As a global company, our day-to-day operations depend on the job our dedicated facilities and support staff does. These teams create and maintain an inspiring campus environment. From the immaculately kept campus to the efficiency of our shipping services, Nike facilities and support staff make it happen. Learn more about jobs in Facility and Support Services with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Director of Maintenance Nike Flight Operations - Portland, OR
- Description: The mission of the Nike Flight Operations Department is to increase shareholder value by protecting the human potential, creativity, innovation and resources of NIKE Inc. We accomplish this with a relentless pursuit of excellence and dedication to the growth of the NIKE brand. As the Director of Maintenance you will be responsible for supporting the mission and continuing to drive it forward. Reporting into the Director o...
Reference Code: 00131229
- Reception Supervisor - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As a supervisor for Nike’s World Headquarters Front Line Receptionists, you will have the chance to support the organization by leading, coaching, driving and inspiring our phenomenal customer service team. We are hiring a people-focused leader who will work as part of our Leadership team to:- Supervise and support our team through hiring, training, coaching, performance evaluations, professional development, corrective a...
Reference Code: 00107588
- Women's Front Desk Attendant - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Women's Front Desk Attendant for the Sports Centers located at World Headquarters of Nike, you'll answer phone calls and register members and guests in a friendly, professional and expedient manner. You'll answer questions regarding activities, special events and policies. You'll also maintain facilities, including the locker room, and provide amenities including locker room supplies, and towels. In addition, you'l...
Reference Code: SRC-2514