Support Services: What We Offer
As a global company, our day-to-day operations depend on the job our dedicated facilities and support staff does. These teams create and maintain an inspiring campus environment. From the immaculately kept campus to the efficiency of our shipping services, Nike facilities and support staff make it happen. Learn more about jobs in Facility and Support Services with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Trash\Recycle Relief Hauler - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Full Time Trash/Recycle Relief Hauler, you'll perform routine and project waste and recycle retrieval and removal from Nike WHQ campus. You'll stage trash and recycle bins in specified locations, haul trash and recycle containers to dumpsters, clean them as needed, and restage them at the end of shift. You’ll also patrol parking lots for trash and debris and empty and wipe down exterior trashcans. You will be resp...
Reference Code: 00141086
- Operations Manager Global Travel - Beaverton, OR
- Description: As our Operations Manager for the Travel Department you will be responsible you will work directly with Global Travel leadership to provide analytics, insight, training, integration projects as well as support key strategic initiatives in support of our strategic travel deliverables. You will ensure the appropriate depth and breadth of engagement of internal/external stakeholders to identify program objectives, assumptio...
Reference Code: 00141050
- Security Officer - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Security Officer, you'll provide protection for Nike personnel, property and guests using the highest standards of professional security service. You'll patrol assigned areas and promptly investigate and report unusual or suspicious situations, including fire or life safety hazards, and log reports in a clear, concise and accurate manner for potential follow-up by third party departments. You'll also monitor Nike a...
Reference Code: 00127179