Corporate and Social Responsibility: What We Offer
If you have a vision for the brand and a heart dedicated to improving the future of the world around us, a job in Corporate and Social Responsibility may be the perfect fit. As CR practices expand, we see the positive impact we can have in our world. Working in Corporate and Social Responsibility at Nike means you thrive on finding solutions, using creativity and harnessing innovation. From auditing overseas factories and setting and measuring ambitious climate neutrality targets to tackling waste throughout the manufacturing process, we work both within and across business units to get to the root of problems. Learn more about the jobs in Corporate and Responsibility with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Global Issues Analyst - Portland, OR
- Description: As Nike’s Sustainable Manufacturing & Sourcing (SM&S) Global Issues Analyst, you will have ownership for developing and leading the data analytics and data management related to Nike’s global sustainable manufacturing footprint and its overall impact. Issues Management is a function of Nike’s SM&S team, and is responsible for managing labor and environmental issues and incidents that occur within Nike’s global supply chai...
Reference Code: 00151944
- Sustainable Manufacturing Water Program Director - Portland, OR
- Description: The Sustainable Manufacturing and Sourcing (SM&S) group is positioned as the strategic bridge between our Sustainable Business and Innovation (SB&I) organization and the Global Sourcing and Manufacturing (GS&M) organization. Our charter is to integrate sustainability into our core manufacturing supply chain thereby enabling Nike Inc’s long-term business growth potential by decoupling that growth from constrained resources...
Reference Code: 00156250
- Planning Manager Sustainable Business & Innovation (SB&I) - Portland, OR
- Description: Our vision of the future is a world in transition from an industrial economy to a sustainable economy – where renewable sources of energy flourish, water is borrowed responsibly and returned clean to communities, waste is a new asset, workers across the industry are consistently valued, and environmental impact will be a critical metric of success. This is a future that will be good for business, economies and communities...
Reference Code: 00154691