Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Design Director Graphic Print and Pattern - Portland, OR
- Description: Creates the all-over print pattern Direction for Nike Print/Pattern based on global strategy; signed off by the SR Color + Print/pattern Design Director. Prints created are used across FW, AP and across various categories including: Nike Sportswear, Women’s Training, Men’s Training, Running, Tennis and Core Performance. The prints are directly linked to the seasonal creative direction set by senior design leadership.• Dia...
Reference Code: 00168285
- Design Director Visual Display Design North America DTC - Portland, OR
- Description: At Nike our stores are the heartbeat of our brand. As our Visual Display Design Director, you will be responsible for bringing seasonal stories to life within our North America Inline doors. You will be responsible for developing and executing the stores visual presentation, from windows displays, interior initiative areas, to large scale 3D installations. You will work with team members of varying disciplines to develop,...
Reference Code: 00169536
- NikeWomen Style Guide Editorial Art Director - Portland, OR
- Description: NikeWomen, Style Guide Editorial Art Director As our Style Guide Editorial Art Director - Brand Design, you’ll lead the development of the creative vision and strategies for the NikeWomen Style Guide. NikeWomen is where fashion collides with sport. The opportunity to fuse the story of sport and fashion together, in a new compelling way for our consumers is incredible. You will need to be Art Director level and have proven...
Reference Code: 00169928