Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Design Director Visual Display Design North America DTC - Portland, OR
- Description: At Nike our stores are the heartbeat of our brand. As our Visual Display Design Director, you will be responsible for bringing seasonal stories to life within our North America Inline doors. You will be responsible for developing and executing the stores visual presentation, from windows displays, interior initiative areas, to large scale 3D installations. You will work with team members of varying disciplines to develop,...
Reference Code: 00169536
- Nike Women Design Studio Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: GLOBAL BRAND DESIGN STUDIO MANAGERIN PARTNERSHIP WITH SCD & DDs, DEFINES STUDIO MANAGEMENT OPERATIONS & MANAGES INTERNAL DESIGN STUDIO (INCLUDING IN-HOUSE ETWs).FREEING UP DESIGNERS TO DESIGNTHE DESIGN STUDIO MANAGER WILL ACT AS AN ADVOCATE AND REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE BRAND DESIGN TEAM. IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SCDs & DDs, THE DSMs WILL MANAGE STUDIO OPERATIONS, STRATEGIC RESOURCE PLANNING, TRAFFICKING AND MILESTONE DELIVERY. T...
Reference Code: 00169301
- COLOR DESIGNER II North America Product Creation - Portland, OR
- Description: As a geo creation team, North America Product Creation createsproduct on multiple calendar tracks for each season. We extend thecategory offense, create product for sport moments, and design for NorthAmerica owned categories. Our product scope includes men's, women's, andyoung athlete's footwear and apparel. As our Footwear Color Designer II you'll be responsible forcreating consumer right, compelling product that demonst...
Reference Code: 00169181