Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Compensation Analyst - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Sr. Compensation Analyst, you’ll develop compensation programs by conducting research, analyzing data, and preparing recommendations. You’ll provide consultation to HR and line management on total compensation elements. You’ll provide recommendations that balance fairness and equity with cost effectiveness for NIKE. You’ll consult on base pay management, PSP (Performance Sharing Plan) design and delivery, equity ba...
Reference Code: 00155867
- Talent Insights Director - Portland, OR
- Description: As Talent Insights Director, you will lead and manage Talent Insights and Data in support of our Global Talent agenda and strategy. Supporting the VP/Chief Talent &Diversity Officer and VP of Talent Planning you will provide data and insights to help tell the story and inform decisions for senior level NIKE talent events(i.e. Board Of Directors, Compensation Committee, Organizational Talent Planning Reviews and Brand Go-t...
Reference Code: 00158394
- Global HR Reporting and Insights Analyst - Portland, OR
- Description: As a key contributor to our Global HR Direct Report and Analytics team, you will compile and analyze HR data to help support Leadership's needs for making data-informed decisions. This position will focus on using varying techniques ranging from simple data aggregation to complex data mining and trend analysis to gather, manage, interpret and communicate data. This individual will have a key role in helping design and con...
Reference Code: 00176295