Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- Global HR Reporting and Insights Analyst - Portland, OR
- Description: As a key contributor to our Global HR Direct Report and Analytics team, you will compile and analyze HR data to help support Leadership's needs for making data-informed decisions. This position will focus on using varying techniques ranging from simple data aggregation to complex data mining and trend analysis to gather, manage, interpret and communicate data. This individual will have a key role in helping design and con...
Reference Code: 00176295
- HR ADVISOR - Portland, OR
- Description: As a member of our Nike Human Resources Employee Service team, our Human Resources Advisor will support employees in the United States and Canada. Our HR Advisors provide the information and resources necessary to answer everything from standard questions about payroll, benefits, etc. to addressing personal and sometimes intensely emotional situations. Primarily by telephone, but occasionally by email, our HR Advisors del...
Reference Code: 00170912
- Senior Learning Delivery Manager NikeU - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Learning Delivery Manager for NikeU, you'll leverage the global curriculum to create and execute talent development strategies to build leadership, management, and key functional capabilities. Partner with the business to create and steward a process & systems learning community targeted to elevate skill and increase core/foundational functional capabilities & skills. Identify specific training needs as designated,...
Reference Code: 00163601