|Human Resources Data Operations Lead||Portland, OR||03/05/2014|
|Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter Innovation||Portland, OR||02/26/2014|
|Hr Solutions – Solutions & Support Analyst (compensation)||Portland, OR||02/25/2014|
|Learning Design Manager Leadership Development||Portland, OR||02/13/2014|
|Hr Manager Global Supply Chain||Portland, OR||02/04/2014|
|Senior Hr Compliance Consultant||Portland, OR||01/24/2014|
|Global Senior Director Human Resources\employee Relations||Portland, OR||12/19/2013|
|Hr Application Support Supervisor (global Payroll & Time)||Portland, OR||12/10/2013|
|Learning Design Manager Product (merchandising\design)||Portland, OR||10/29/2013|
|Benefits & Compensation Manager –hr Direct Americas||Portland, OR||09/11/2013|
|Senior Global Payroll Consultant Hr Direct||Portland, OR||09/08/2013|
|Senior Hr Insights And Reporting Analyst||Portland, OR||07/25/2013|
|Nikeu Development Specialist||Portland, OR||07/16/2013|
Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- Global Senior Director Human Resources\Employee Relations - Portland, OR
- Description: At NIKE, it’s all about the consumer. At NIKE Employee Relations, we’ve re-engineered our approach for our consumers: the employees, the business managers, and our HR business facing partners. Their experience is at the heart of how we approach our work. Why? Because we are uniquely situated to have a meaningful impact on what can be the worst day of an employee’s professional life. Because we see the value in not just co...
Reference Code: 00143121
- Senior HR Compliance Consultant - Portland, OR
- Description: Overall: The regional compliance lead(s) will be responsible for:· advising HR Direct teammates on relevant regulatory labor standard compliance requirements,· providing compliance advice for projects both inside and outside HRD,· creating internal- and external-focused policy documentation of relevant compliance topics,· gathering, updating, and sharing knowledge on all relevant labor topics through independent research ...
Reference Code: 00150343
- HR Application Support Supervisor (Global Payroll & Time) - Portland, OR
- Description: As our HR Solutions & Support Global Payroll Supervisor, you’ll supervise HR Production Support Analysts to ensure requests and issues are resolved within defined Service Level Agreements. Directing daily workflow, providing oversight of the queue of open requests and performing quality assurance reviews of resolved requests will ensure daily objectives are met. Additional tasks may include but are not limited to; facilit...
Reference Code: 00141990