|Learning Design Manager Product (Merchandising\Design)||Portland, OR||10/29/2013|
|Learning Design Manager Leadership Development||Portland, OR||10/23/2013|
|HR Data Compliance Supervisor||Portland, OR||10/23/2013|
|DIRECTOR NIKEU NORTH AMERICA\WHQ||Portland, OR||09/24/2013|
|Compensation Data Analyst||Portland, OR||09/20/2013|
|Compensation & Benefit Administration Manager HR Direct||Portland, OR||09/11/2013|
|Planning Transformation VR2 Transition Management\Org Design Team Lead||Portland, OR||08/26/2013|
|Director NikeU Retail Talent Development||Portland, OR||08/08/2013|
|Sr Global Benefits Analyst||Portland, OR||08/01/2013|
|Transition Management Director||Portland, OR||06/26/2013|
Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- Compensation & Benefit Administration Manager HR Direct - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Compensation & Benefit Administration Manager, you'll be responsible for the overall administration and plan compliance of Nike Benefits programs. You'll serve as the project lead for the implementation of benefit programs. You'll coordinate efforts with all vendors for seamless transitions and will function as the backup in absence of the manager. You'll be accountable for vendor management and the vendor relation...
Reference Code: 00126170
- Compensation Data Analyst - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Compensation Data Analyst, you'll actively participate in the maintenance and administration of Nike's compensation program. You'll administer compensation programs by conducting research, analyzing data and preparing recommendations. In this role you will be solely responsible for the management of compensation survey data as well as work with external vendors to provide Nike’s compensation data (this data is ulti...
Reference Code: 00127519
- Planning Transformation VR2 Transition Management\Org Design Team Lead - Portland, OR
- Description: Background:Planning Transformation is a multi-year, highly critical program for Nike Supply Chain aimed at enabling Nike's growth to $50B in revenues by 2020. The program Team is a complex organization, comprised of approximately 140 members, with a mix of Nike business & technical employees, coupled with integration partner's consultants. The Program reports to senior Nike Supply Chain Leadership and aims to recruit some...
Reference Code: 00123679