|Human Resources Data Operations Lead||Portland, OR||03/05/2014|
|Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter Innovation||Portland, OR||02/26/2014|
|Hr Solutions – Solutions & Support Analyst (compensation)||Portland, OR||02/25/2014|
|Learning Design Manager Leadership Development||Portland, OR||02/13/2014|
|Hr Manager Global Supply Chain||Portland, OR||02/04/2014|
|Senior Hr Compliance Consultant||Portland, OR||01/24/2014|
|Global Senior Director Human Resources\employee Relations||Portland, OR||12/19/2013|
|Hr Application Support Supervisor (global Payroll & Time)||Portland, OR||12/10/2013|
|Learning Design Manager Product (merchandising\design)||Portland, OR||10/29/2013|
|Benefits & Compensation Manager –hr Direct Americas||Portland, OR||09/11/2013|
|Senior Global Payroll Consultant Hr Direct||Portland, OR||09/08/2013|
|Senior Hr Insights And Reporting Analyst||Portland, OR||07/25/2013|
|Nikeu Development Specialist||Portland, OR||07/16/2013|
Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- HR Manager Global Supply Chain - Portland, OR
- Description: As our HR Manager, you will partner with Global Supply Chain Senior Management on HR programs, practices, and policies to drive key business results. You will assess and diagnose the needs of the Business Partners in order to ensure efficient and effective HR support. Influence and drive the success of HR by creating a culture that values employees and effectively manages change. Key accountabilities include: · COACHING, ...
Reference Code: 00151630
- Learning Design Manager Leadership Development - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Learning Design Manager, you will be part of the Leadership and Management team within NikeU supporting learning and development for NIKE, Inc. You will provide organizational expertise, content expertise and project management to empower Nike's mission to maximize leadership potential within the company. You will program lead and coordinate the design, development and implementation of systemic, value adding talen...
Reference Code: 00152702
- Senior HR Compliance Consultant - Portland, OR
- Description: Overall: The regional compliance lead(s) will be responsible for:· advising HR Direct teammates on relevant regulatory labor standard compliance requirements,· providing compliance advice for projects both inside and outside HRD,· creating internal- and external-focused policy documentation of relevant compliance topics,· gathering, updating, and sharing knowledge on all relevant labor topics through independent research ...
Reference Code: 00150343