Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Manufacturing Engineer II - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Manufacturing Engineer II, you will support development of new processes and methods for manufacturing footwear components. You will design and execute experiments to understand key variables between material, process, tooling, and equipment. You will assist in prototyping and testing ideas in an R&D setting while establishing product specifications for high volume manufacturing. You will work with team members and...
Reference Code: 00129354
- Manufacturing Engineer III - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Manufacturing Engineer III, you will research and develop new processes and methods for manufacturing footwear and footwear components. You will design and execute experiments to understand key variables between material, process, tooling, and equipment. You will prototype and test ideas in an R&D setting while establishing specifications for a high volume manufacturing line. You will work with OEM suppliers to spe...
Reference Code: 00122212
- Quality Assurance Engineer II (In House Manufacturing) - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Quality Assurance Engineer II, you'll apply engineering expertise to the development and implementation of Nike In-House Manufacturing's (Nike IHM's) Quality System for materials and manufacturing processes. You'll work with the product creation teams, applying advanced quality engineering tools and statistical techniques, to develop and implement new materials and processes and identify necessary improvements and ...
Reference Code: 00139768