Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Director of Chemical Engineering Taiwan (Location Taiwan) EXPAT - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Director of Chemical Engineering, you will manage a team of chemical engineers and set team/individual goals that are aligned with department, country, regional, and functional objectives. You will coach and mentor staff as well as plan and collaborate with HR for their individual development. You will make hiring decisions, drive performance management, advise and drive global strategic direction, execute recognit...
Reference Code: SRC06192014CHEMD
- Lean Implementation Manager Americas Liaison Office (LO) - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Lean Implementation Manager, you will work closely with factory leadership to develop and monitor plans to accomplish stated goals, including Lean Assessment tools, skill development, Lean Line proliferation, etc.You will work with Nike / factory leaders to identify waste and process improvement opportunities and will have the opportunity to coach and provide lean manufacturing expertise to improve performance and ...
Reference Code: SRC06112014LEANMGRMX
- Senior Engineering Technician - Portland, OR
- Description: This position is for a Sr. Engineering Technician supporting the process engineering team at Nike IHM. In this role you will work with Engineers, Developers and Designers to provide technical support related to the production of airsoles. This position will require troubleshooting of product process or machine issues that arise in production and are escalated beyond production capabilities. The primary process this role w...
Reference Code: 00165360