Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Design Engineer II In House Manufacturing (IHM) - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Design Engineer II, you will join the team to assist or lead in the product design, development, tooling design and manufacturing of products related to Nike Air. By leveraging your experience in 3D design and engineering, as well as experience and insights in product design and tooling, you’ll identify and explore new and creative paths given the problem(s) or project(s) to which you are assigned. You’ll use conce...
Reference Code: 00158671
- Material Supply Planning Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Material Planner Manager, you will lead and balance our America’s based material manufacturing needs. You will lead the supply and demand activities for material & trim suppliers within our America’s supplier network. Your textile knowhow will allow you to support textile development activities, drive supplier capacity negotiations, manage manufacturing problem resolution and support corporate supplier compliance a...
Reference Code: 00164582
- Materials Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: Key Accountabilities:- Manages the materials creation process from initial concept through to commercialization and production for assigned materials.- Creates and revises appropriate documentation; ensures all appropriate documentation is maintained, including product specs and prototypes.- Tracks and facilitates sampling and prototyping for materials; identifies and addresses key issues and challenges in manufacturing, ...
Reference Code: 00179894