Manufacturing and Engineering: What We Offer
Our engineering innovations are the heart of Nike’s business, and our ingenuity is what makes our product outstanding. Nike engineers lead our development process, and specialize in everything from improving Nike Air technology to creating a more efficient supply chain. Nike In-House Manufacturing (IHM), Inc. puts the "air" in Nike Air. We make Nike's innovative footwear airbags in two facilities. One is located in St. Louis, Missouri and the other is just outside of Portland, Oregon. Our job is to develop innovative, cost-effective, proprietary materials and manufacturing processes that result in high quality materials and components. Learn more about Manufacturing & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Manufacturing Project Manager\Engineer III - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Manufacturing Project Manager/Engineer III, you will be responsible for Managing Innovation Programs while researching and developing new processes and methods for manufacturing footwear, equipment, and apparel components. You will help lead the design and execution of experiments to understand key variables between material, process, tooling, and equipment. You will prototype and test ideas in an R&D setting while...
Reference Code: SCR1010201401
- Manufacturing Engineer I - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Manufacturing Engineer I, you will support the daily process engineering needs of our production of Nike Air products. You will be responsible for ensuring operation and upgrading strategic manufacturing processes, which produce Nike Air components. You will design and execute experiments to understand key variables between material, process, tooling and equipment. You’ll provide technical support to maintain, repa...
Reference Code: 00186503
- Materials Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: Key Accountabilities:- Manages the materials creation process from initial concept through to commercialization and production for assigned materials.- Creates and revises appropriate documentation; ensures all appropriate documentation is maintained, including product specs and prototypes.- Tracks and facilitates sampling and prototyping for materials; identifies and addresses key issues and challenges in manufacturing, ...
Reference Code: 00179894