Product Development and Engineering: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development and Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- MATERIAL DEVELOPER II KNIT INNOVATION - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Materials Developer II within Materials Innovation (MI), you'll develop and apply material expertise to fuel and support strategic developmental efforts within Nike's Footwear innovation Kitchen (iK). You will be asked to integrate yarn expertise into strategic textiles programs across basketball, running and other categories. You will collaborate with MI, Knit Innovation (KI), iK, Design, Material Operations and C...
Reference Code: 00128403
- Pattern Engineer II - Portland, OR
- Description: As Footwear Pattern Engineer, you'll collaborate with the footwear innovation and product creation team to explore, conceptualize, research, and ultimately engineer technically advanced prototypes as well as customized promotional products. Responsibilities:· Work with multi-disciplinary teams including product creation and manufacturing.· Engineer prototypes of advanced product concepts that will elevate performance or v...
Reference Code: 00127513
- MATERIALS RESEARCH SPECIALIST - Portland, OR
- Description: As a Materials Researcher I, you'll support the research, development, and commercialization of globally relevant innovative material solutions for Nike apparel. You’ll continually research and analyze new material opportunities and technologies in the marketplace. You'll work with both internal and external testing labs, interpret test results and insure that relevant materials meet all required standards. You'll also co...
Reference Code: 00139890