Product Development and Engineering: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development and Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- MATERIAL DEVELOPER II CUSHIONING INNOVATION - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Materials Developer II within Materials Innovation (MI), you'll develop and apply material expertise to fuel and support strategic developmental efforts within Nike's Footwear innovation Kitchen (iK). You will be asked to integrate textiles expertise into strategic Cushioning Innovation (CI) programs across basketball, running and other categories. You will collaborate with MI, CI and Nike In-House-Manufacturing ...
Reference Code: 00123822
- Knit Specialist II Flyknit Footwear - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Knit Specialist II, you'll join our Development Team and create designs on Flat Knitting machines. You'll be assisting in creating new knitted products for a variety of applications. You'll follow leads by product designers and developers while integrating ideas through Knitting Technology in a team environment. You'll optimize a program regarding performance, efficiency and reliability. You'll be required to help ...
Reference Code: 00125469
- Materials Developer II (Thermoplastic Composites) - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Materials Developer II within the Materials Innovation (MI) team, you'll develop and apply material expertise in polymers and composites to fuel and support strategic developmental efforts within Nike's Footwear innovation Kitchen (iK). You will be asked to integrate polymers expertise into strategic development programs across soccer, basketball, running and football categories. There will be a wide range of mat...
Reference Code: 00110980