Product Development and Engineering: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development and Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Footwear Technician Lead - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Sr Footwear Tech Lead Digital for the Concept Creation Center, your primary job will be to Lead and Coach a team of Footwear Tech for Footwear Innovation on research, development and making products from conception to performance to meet Nike Innovation’s needs. You will be responsible for the Laser Room through managing products and designing concepts with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator.You will Lead a group of ...
Reference Code: 00136418
- DIRECTOR UPPER SOLUTIONS MATERIAL INNOVATION - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Director for Upper Solutions within Materials Innovation (MI), you'll lead a team of developers focused on applying material expertise to strategic footwear programs within Nike's innovation Kitchen (iK). Moreover, you'll provide materials trend and innovation direction, technical expertise, and manufacturing direction for global and regional footwear teams. You'll research, develop and apply highly innovative mat...
Reference Code: 00128399
- MATERIAL DEVELOPER II KNIT INNOVATION - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Materials Developer II within Materials Innovation (MI), you'll develop and apply material expertise to fuel and support strategic developmental efforts within Nike's Footwear innovation Kitchen (iK). You will be asked to integrate yarn expertise into strategic textiles programs across basketball, running and other categories. You will collaborate with MI, Knit Innovation (KI), iK, Design, Material Operations and...
Reference Code: 00126487