Product Development and Engineering: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development and Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Pattern Engineer II - Portland, OR
- Description: As Footwear Pattern Engineer, you'll collaborate with the footwear innovation and product creation team to explore, conceptualize, research, and ultimately engineer technically advanced prototypes as well as customized promotional products. Responsibilities:· Work with multi-disciplinary teams including product creation and manufacturing.· Engineer prototypes of advanced product concepts that will elevate performance or v...
Reference Code: 00127513
- MATERIAL DEVELOPER II KNIT INNOVATION - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Materials Developer II within Materials Innovation (MI), you'll develop and apply material expertise to fuel and support strategic developmental efforts within Nike's Footwear innovation Kitchen (iK). You will be asked to integrate yarn expertise into strategic textiles programs across basketball, running and other categories. You will collaborate with MI, Knit Innovation (KI), iK, Design, Material Operations and C...
Reference Code: 00128403
- RESEARCHER II BIOMECHANICS NSRL - Portland, OR
- Description: As our NIKE Sport Research Lab (NSRL) Researcher II, you will be responsible for executing research programs (comprised of both applied and basic research) aimed at delivering proven performance insights that will lead to technologically innovative footwear, apparel and equipment that are globally relevant. You will work closely with the Senior Researcher to create a research vision and plan. You will act as a creative sc...
Reference Code: 00110965