|ASSISTANT RESEARCHER APPAREL INNOVATION||Portland, OR||11/22/2013|
|INNOVATION SR TECH DESIGNER||Portland, OR||11/13/2013|
|Senior Technical Designer Prototyping Center Apparel||Portland, OR||11/11/2013|
|APPAREL MATERIALS DEVELOPER||Portland, OR||11/05/2013|
|Footwear Developer II for Golf||Portland, OR||11/01/2013|
|Print Developer||Portland, OR||10/28/2013|
|SR DEVELOPER LEAD BAGS||Portland, OR||10/23/2013|
|Industrial Machine Sewing Technician||Portland, OR||10/16/2013|
|SENIOR TECHNICAL DEVELOPER||Portland, OR||10/14/2013|
|TEST ENGINEER II||Portland, OR||10/10/2013|
|Concept Creator Product Innovation||Portland, OR||09/20/2013|
|Program Delivery Manager Digital Sport||Portland, OR||07/16/2013|
|Engineering Director Digital Sport||Portland, OR||07/13/2013|
|WEAR TEST ANALYST I||Portland, OR||05/03/2013|
|Knit Director Sportswear||Portland, OR||02/13/2013|
Product Development Jobs: What We Offer
In Product Creation and Development, we are involved in the first stages of creating new products, commercialization and getting them to our consumers. This involves everything from idea generation, materials and construction, materials sourcing, product testing and product confirmation. Our job has us working directly with overseas factories to facilitate product samples, testing of color fastness, garment construction, fit, and much more. We work closely with Product Merchandising and Product Design, and our main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time. Learn more about Product Development & Engineering jobs with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Technical Designer Prototyping Center Apparel - Portland, OR
- Description: Senior Technical Designer Prototyping Center Apparel: Description As Senior Technical Designer for the Innovation Prototyping Center, your primary focus will be to developing new and innovative designs, working with the Apparel Innovation group and Categories on new concepts. You will bring these new concepts to life as well as evaluate and resolve issues related to the fit and function. You will collaborate daily wit...
Reference Code: 00137923
- APPAREL MATERIALS DEVELOPER - Portland, OR
- Description: Jordan Apparel Materials Developer:As the Jordan Apparel material developer, you will manage the materials creation process from initial concept through final commercialization according to critical dates, product specification, sustainability, performance and profitability goals. You will create, revise and maintain seasonal Material Developments and Style/Material information; ensure all appropriate development docume...
Reference Code: 00135397
- Footwear Developer II for Golf - Portland, OR
- Description: Internal Only424324...
Reference Code: 00136361