Retail Corporate Jobs: What We Offer
The job our Retail Team does around the globe is integral to our success. As the main point of contact between Nike and the consumer, we are dedicated to our mission of delivering the most innovative products to athletes around the world. Nike offers job opportunities in our stores around the globe as well as in our corporate offices at our World Headquarters near Beaverton, Oregon and other regional offices worldwide. Learn the ins and outs of the direct retail side of the number one sports apparel and footwear company in the world.
Recent Job Openings
- Global Store Operations Program Analyst (OPR) - Portland, OR
- Description: As the Global Store Operations Program Analyst (OPR), you'll give the DTC team the information they need to make informed business decisions through the analysis of the data collected by the OPR reviews. You’ll work directly with the OPR and global store operations teams by preparing ad-hoc and standard reporting on the OPR results which are used to assess the effectiveness DTC programs and platforms throughout the world....
Reference Code: 00176573
- Global Retail Curriculum Lead - Portland, OR
- Description: Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game. If...
Reference Code: 00174911
- NIKECOM BUYER RUNNING - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Nike.com Buyer for Running, you'll be responsible for collecting Nike.com consumer insights, briefing into the global and geo categories and influencing digital assortment plans. You will be responsible for developing online product strategies based on consumer insight and profitability metrics while determining how the line flows to and through consumers. You'll assist Category Buying Director in leading the devel...
Reference Code: 00168897