Retail Corporate Jobs: What We Offer
The job our Retail Team does around the globe is integral to our success. As the main point of contact between Nike and the consumer, we are dedicated to our mission of delivering the most innovative products to athletes around the world. Nike offers job opportunities in our stores around the globe as well as in our corporate offices at our World Headquarters near Beaverton, Oregon and other regional offices worldwide. Learn the ins and outs of the direct retail side of the number one sports apparel and footwear company in the world.
Recent Job Openings
- Global Store Operations Specialist – Labor Optimization - Portland, OR
- Description: Working in NIKE Global Retail will be rewarding. It will be challenging. It may well be a step towards something bigger. But it is most definitely not just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the Nike brand and everything we stand for. Drive, determination, and an unyielding commitment to excellence will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every Nike Consumer's experience a rewarding one. ...
Reference Code: 00139221
- Director Digital Loss Prevention - Portland, OR
- Description: As the leader of Nike’s Digital Loss Prevention efforts, you will provide leadership for the global fraud risk management function in our digital business. You will be responsible for ensuring our resources are properly aligned to the execution of key priorities, as you develop and implement ecommerce risk management strategies to appropriate tolerance levels based on advanced data analytics and trends. You will maintain ...
Reference Code: 00151831
- Training Operations Director DTC - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Global DTC Training Operations Director for Nike Retail, you'll be responsible for designing the global Retail Development curriculum for Nike Retail Stores, Nike On-line Stores and Nike Only Partner Doors. Responsibilities will include strategy and portfolio definition, program design, training vendor/partner management, team and budget management, and integration with global HR and business stakeholders responsib...
Reference Code: 00123993