Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Retail Planner North America Sales Portland - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Retail Planner for North Amercia Sales you'll build seasonal style-level assortment plans for an account that tie to the financial plans and targets; track and manage sell-through results at a style-level Pre-season· Build/refine a style-level plan to color based on retail strategies & opportunities; ensure plan reconciles with topline financial plan developed by the Financial Planner· Create regula...
Reference Code: 00105705
- North America Sales Business Planner Manager - Portland, OR
- Description: As a Business Planner Manager for North America sales, you'll lead and direct a team to achieve business goals and objectives. You'll collaborate with account and key stakeholders to develop and manage the top-line financial plan for an account (group of accounts) across categories, gender, and business units (FW/APP/EQ). This includes: Pre-season· Develop the topline plan for an assigned account (or group of acc...
Reference Code: 00103579
- Category Sales Analyst North America - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Category Sales Analyst, you will create a singular viewpoint of the health of the Category business within the marketplace. You will be responsible for developing pre-season, in-season, and post-season category reporting, providing analysis to identify insights behind the results, and anticipating trends and issues to identify potential opportunities and/or risks. 382138...
Reference Code: 00109066