Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Account Management Representative - Portland, OR
- Description: Work hard, Play hard. Become a part of the Nike Team.Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you...
Reference Code: 00154772
- Business Planning Manager North America Sales - Portland, OR
- Description: As a Business Planner Manager for North America sales, you'll lead and direct a team to achieve business goals and objectives. You'll collaborate with account and key stakeholders to develop and manage the top-line financial plan for an account (group of accounts) across categories, gender, and business units (FW/APP/EQ). This includes: Pre-season· Develop the topline plan for an assigned account (or group of accounts) in...
Reference Code: 00152182
- Category Business Planner SB North America Sales - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Category Planner for SB Sales, you'll develop and track the top-line financial plan for an account (or group of accounts) for a specific category.Pre-season· Develop the topline plan for an assigned account (or group of accounts) including retail sales, inventory, margin, and turn· Create plans for the category, inclusive of gender, and business units (FW/APP/EQ)· Establish monthly sales and inventory plans by comp...
Reference Code: 00155634