Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Business Planning Manager North America Sales - Portland, OR
- Description: As a Business Planning Manager for North America sales, you'll lead and direct a team to achieve business goals and objectives. You'll collaborate with account and key stakeholders to develop and manage the top-line financial plan for an account (group of accounts) across categories, gender, and business units (FW/APP/EQ). This includes: Pre-season· Develop the topline plan for an assigned account (or group of ac...
Reference Code: 00103579
- Category Planner North America Sales - Portland, OR
- Description: As a Category Planner for North America Sales you'll, develop a singular viewpoint of the Category business opportunity to influence the growth of the Category in the marketplace. Pre-season - Anticipate trends and issues in the Category to identify potential opportunities or risks - Quantify short and long term growth opportunities through financial modeling - Track key competitors in the marketplace to highlight Catego...
Reference Code: 00111892
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Account Manager Representative, you will partner across the NACS division, Sales and Supply Chain to holistically drive order management excellence. Responsible for performance and execution around specific key initiatives, door openings and account plans. Accountable for resolving complex customer issues by identifying business improvements and shipping performance to optimize order flow. Proactively engage with i...
Reference Code: 00130295