Strategic Planning Jobs: What We Offer
Nike’s Strategic Planning team’s job is to keep us moving in the right direction by establishing a strategic business planning process, authoring our one and three year strategic and business plans, and leading transformational initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Our teams are embedded at the global corporate level and throughout our business units. We frame complex and ambiguous issues, conduct consumer, competitive, and market analyses, field research, create financial models, and develop action plans. Learn more about jobs in Strategic Planning with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Strategic Planning Senior Analyst Corporate Strategy and Development - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Strategic Planning Senior Analyst in Corporate Strategy & Development (CSD), you'll assist in the development and execution of Nike, Inc.'s long-term growth strategy. You'll conduct CSD project related work, to support senior executives from Nike, Inc. and its portfolio of brands - Nike, Jordan, Nike Golf, Converse, and Hurley. You'll provide research and analytical support on cross-functional special project teams...
Reference Code: SCR106577
- Strategic Planning Manager Manufacturing Revolution - Portland, OR
- Description: Nike’s Manufacturing Revolution will redefine how, when, and where our product is made and what our product is made from. We will identify, develop, and scale breakthrough technologies that create game-changing product for our athletes*. We will meet rising consumer expectations and macroeconomic challenges through a new, more efficient, more sustainable system for creating and delivering product to our consumers. And we ...
Reference Code: 00147932
- Strategic Planning Director Digital Commerce - Portland, OR
- Description: As the Strategic Planning Director for Digital Commerce, you'll be a part of a Strategic Planning team supporting Nike's global retail business based at Nike's World Headquarters. Reporting to the Strategic Planning Director for Direct-to-Consumer (DTC), you'll be responsible for assisting the VP of Digital Commerce and the Digital Commerce leadership team in developing and executing near and long term growth strategies, ...
Reference Code: SCR106141