Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Key Accounts executive (maternity cover) - Russia, Moscow, Russia
- Description: Main tasksCore responsibilities: Develop and maintain strong account relationships, working effectively with Top multibrand retail partners to increase sales of categories Women's training, Young athletes and RunningDuring sell-in process present new collection in respective categories to accounts, assist them on product line available, help to upload orders,Hit the sales targets of respected categories and accounts Usin...
Reference Code: RQ00045181
- E Commerce Manager - Russia, Moscow, Russia
- Description: Main tasksDescription:E-Commerce manager at Nike Russia is responsible for online sales channel. He owns a portfolio of 10-20 online retailers and manages cross-functional team of sales, marketing and customer operations people. Reports to Sales Director.Objectives:Develop efficient growth and brand strategies for onlineDevelop policies / contracts and trade-termsBuild profitable and segmented market-placeManage (acquire ...
Reference Code: RQ00045182
- Nike Only Stores Sales Director - Russia, Moscow, Russia
- Description: Main tasksProvides leadership and direction to NOS Sales team and X-functional team. NOS SD is the key Nike executive accountable for NOS retail performance as well as NOS partners? performance as a Nike accounts. Responsibilities:Develops plans, including business and/or organizational priorities.Manages portfolio of partners & stores; executes global strategies; influences and develops NOS territory business strategy....
Reference Code: RQ00045288