Sales Jobs: What We Offer
From a soccer specialty store in Italy to Macy’s and Footlocker - Nike Sales is the team that partners with retailers to deliver the stories, services and products that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It all starts with the best sales team in the business. Nike sales reps excel at understanding consumers, the marketplace, and the Nike product. With a job on our Sales team, you’ll work closely with marketing, merchandising, and product engine teams and their retail accounts to create winning sales assortments for each season. We focus all of this knowledge on developing sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with Nike’s retail partners. The key to our success is thinking like a retailer, and by being a true business and profitability consultant. Learn more about jobs in Sales with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- BUSINESS PLANNING SUPERVISOR - Taipei, Taiwan
- Description: Job description:This role will focus on analytics activities that solid business analysis knowledge and business sense are necessary. At the same time, he/she will have a lot of opportunity to work with global team and participant in BI application projects that technical knowledge or related experience will be preferred. Key focus are:1. Drive business performance through providing recommendations & insights & tools proa...
Reference Code: GC02113
- Sales Representative - Taipei, Taiwan
- Description: Job responsibilities • Sales reps that are assigned to a Geography who sell product through service calls (phone or in person)• Ensures timely execution of order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/RTS summaries and delivery information• Develops seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand and marketplac...
Reference Code: GC02288
- Sales Manager Converse (Based in either Taipei or Kaohsiung) - Taipei, Taiwan
- Description: • Responsible for achieving assigned sales quota by bringing in new and maintaining existing business; sells products to a defined set of accounts or geographic territory; contributes to the development of the sales strategy at the account level, to maximize profitability for the company and account.• Develops and executes strategies with accounts; including semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets; ...
Reference Code: GC01840