Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Visual Designer and Researcher Workplace Design and Connectivity - Portland, OR
- Description: Opportunity With its $50 billion growth target, Nike Inc.’s success hinges on new product innovations, operational excellence and fostering a workplace that can unleash the creativity and potential of all employees. To help achieve these goals, Nike has formed a new Workplace Design and Connectivity (WDC) function. This group will elevate the work of the Global Corporate Services and Real Estate teams and lead the transfo...
Reference Code: 00159428
- 3D Lead I NIke Digital Studio - Portland, OR
- Description: The Nike Digital Studio (NDS) provides a competitive advantage to our creation teams by fueling product innovation and craft. To accomplish this, we leverage the power of modern technologies, skillsets and services. As we look at the future of design and innovation, both visualization and simulation will be integral to the maker process. We are seeking a 3D Lead I, who is essentially a 3D Generalist who has expertise in 3...
Reference Code: 00157889
- Associate Creative Director All Star - Boston, MA
- Description: As our Associate Creative Director over the All Star segment, you’ll work in concert with the Global Creative Director and the All Star GM (and team) to establish and drive the Brand design vision, direction and execution for the All Star segment. With the support of the All Star Brand design team, global Brand design and a cross functional All Star team, you will lead, inspire and drive the look and feel of the All Star ...
Reference Code: 00153298