Design: What We Offer
From footwear and apparel to equipment, Nike is driven by designing innovative products for athletes. We’re a company in which the art of innovation is respected and can be found at the core of everything we do. Our Design team works directly with athletes and consumers to design authentic performance products. It’s a job that requires a passion for creativity and aesthetics, an eye for detail and the ability to create designs that help our athletes perform better. Being a designer at Nike means you have access to great resources like rapid prototyping equipment, machine shops, world-class material and design libraries. Learn more about jobs in Design with Nike today.
Recent Job Openings
- Global Workplace Design Director Workplace Design Connectivity - USA
- Description: Opportunity With aggressive long-term growth targets, Nike Inc.’s success hinges on new product innovations, operational excellence and fostering a workplace that can unleash the creativity and potential of all employees. To help achieve these goals, Nike has formed a new Workplace Design and Connectivity (WDC) function, leading the transformation of the Nike workplace experience through a focus on physical space, service...
Reference Code: 00164996
- SENIOR PRODUCTION ARTIST EMERGING MARKETS - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Sr. Production Artist, you'll work closely with the product team throughout the product creation process, providing illustrations during the creative process all the way to go to market. Attention to detail and strong leadership skills will be used while creating and maintaining images to Nike image standards. You'll have leadership, and project management skills. You'll work with Family files - illustrator for PIM...
Reference Code: 00160061
- Design Director Global E Commerce - Boston, MA
- Description: We are looking for someone to lead concept and execution for allcreative (copy, interaction design, visual design, animation etc...) in supportof the ecommerce business as well as all digital brand storytelling outlets. This person will oversee digital creative across channels (desktop,mobile, in-store, social platforms etc…) The role is senior and poised tolead some great upcoming projects – site expansion to regions out...
Reference Code: 00166373