Human Resources Jobs: What We Offer
HR’s mission is to accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organization effectiveness, talent and change. We are strategically aligned to focus on business outcomes, and our job is to amplify our culture to engage our workforce. Our world-class professionals are dedicated to creating a dynamic and diverse work environment, which may be why Fortune magazine has recognized Nike multiple times on its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Learn more about jobs in Human Resources today.
Recent Job Openings
- Employee Relations Specialist - Memphis, Tennessee
- Description: As our Employee Relations(ER) Specialist, you'll create a competitive advantage for Nike by being the ER subject matter expert and partnering with employees and business units to ensure consistency, fairness and legal compliance in the work environment. You'll demonstrate leadership and initiative by mentoring others and using sound analysis to make proactive recommendations that address business needs. You'll also respon...
Reference Code: 00166840
- HR ADVISOR (Bilingual English & Spanish) - Portland, OR
- Description: Como miembro de nuestro equipo del Servicio deRecursos Humanos en Nike, nuestro Asesor de Recursos Humanos apoyara a losempleados en los Estados Unidos, Canadá y México. Asegurando un excelente servicioen dos diferentes idiomas inglés y español, nuestros Asesores de RecursosHumanos proporcionan la información y los recursos necesarios para respondertodo tipo de preguntas, desde preguntas sobre la nómina, beneficios, etc, ...
Reference Code: 00167802
- Senior Learning Delivery Manager NikeU - Portland, OR
- Description: As our Learning Delivery Manager for NikeU, you'll leverage the global curriculum to create and execute talent development strategies to build leadership, management, and key functional capabilities. Partner with the business to create and steward a process & systems learning community targeted to elevate skill and increase core/foundational functional capabilities & skills. Identify specific training needs as designated,...
Reference Code: 00163601